BY GHIRARDELLI #6 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Classic White Chips start with the highest-quality ingredients, including whole milk powder and vanilla, to create a creamy signature sweetness in these velvety smooth white baking chips. From Two-Tone Fudge to White Mousse, you'll find yourself dreaming up new ways to use them.

Mandy R.
This company really knows how to do chocolate. I would buy just about anything this brand because they're so delicious.
Vada M.
Maynardville, TN
These cookies are so delicious! They are they best things I have ever put in my mouth. I wouldn't want any other brand.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These white chocolate chips tastes so amazing. They taste so smooth and creamy and can really make anything taste good.
Josabeth C.
Stockton, CA
I love using these for baking I feel like these are way better than the Nestlé or any other brand of the chocolates.
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
These are great! I use them in a lot of baking. It's really easy to melt. I little pricey. But the taste is worth it.
Jessica G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These baking chips are just as great as the square formed chocolates. They're good in cookies and they taste amazing
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
This brand of chocolate is the best. I use it for my cookies, brownies and I get the regular chocolate just to eat.
Sondra v.
White Hall, AR
Creme bruele at its finest when you use Godiva chocolates , whether it's the white or dark chocolate it's a treat !
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I love using these in chocolate chip cookies. They're also good to eat by the handful straight out of the bag. :)
Taylor H.
White chocolate is my all time favorite and I buy these to make cookies with but end up eating them beforehand.
brianna l.
What are your favorite desserts to make with these?
McKayla K.
I've heard that this is a good brand. Have any of you ever melted these, instead of almond bark, and dipped pretzels in it?
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Have you ever used white chocolate chips in a cake? I wonder how that would turn out.
Desiree A.
I use these chocolate chips for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies and they are delicious. Any other cookie type recommendations for this white chocolate chip?
chealsea u.
Ringgold, GA
Are these any good? I've tried the chocolate bar like ones. are they just like them?

Walmart