BY GHIRARDELLI #9 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Classic White Chips start with the highest-quality ingredients, including whole milk powder and vanilla, to create a creamy signature sweetness in these velvety smooth white baking chips. From Two-Tone Fudge to White Mousse, you'll find yourself dreaming up new ways to use them.

erica D.
Midland, TX
easy too use and rich in flavor! i use it too make gourmet oreo apples and they are absolutely delish!! the chocolate makes it perfect!
Jessica I.
I used this to make cake pops and it was delicious! The chocolate was easily spreadable and was very tasty. Its a good baking product.
Bridy J.
San Angelo, TX
Ghirardelli is the only chocolate baking supplies I will purchase. I have an in home bakery and food truck. Best quality all around.
Courtney D.
My all-time favorite white chocolate baking chips! I buy them in bulk at Sams club and use them for all my baking needs! Love these!
Aida R.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a white chocolate fiend. I eat these alone or add them to my homemade cookies batch. They're great as ice cream toppers as well.
Lacie R.
Chico, CA
Love love love! they're soft and rich of taste, you can't tell that they're already made they feel like you just baked them yourself.
Sara S.
Oakdale, PA
One of my favorite chocolates! Only complaint would be the price. If it wasn't for that I would buy these for my cookies more often
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA
I like these White Chocolate chips, they work really well in all of our holiday dishes! From cookies to white chocolate cheesecake!
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
The first time I used these was in a white hot chocolate recipe and I was hooked! I now use them whenever I need white chocolate.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These baking chips are amazing. They bake well in cookies and cookie bars. The flavor is amazing and are better than tole House
brianna l.
What are your favorite desserts to make with these?
McKayla K.
I've heard that this is a good brand. Have any of you ever melted these, instead of almond bark, and dipped pretzels in it?
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
Have you ever used white chocolate chips in a cake? I wonder how that would turn out.
Desiree A.
I use these chocolate chips for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies and they are delicious. Any other cookie type recommendations for this white chocolate chip?
chealsea u.
Ringgold, GA
Are these any good? I've tried the chocolate bar like ones. are they just like them?

Amazon