Ghirardelli Classic White Baking Chips

Ghirardelli Classic White Chips start with the highest-quality ingredients, including whole milk powder and vanilla, to create a creamy signature sweetness in these velvety smooth white baking chips. From Two-Tone Fudge to White Mousse, you'll find yourself dreaming up new ways to use them.

I use these chocolate chips for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies and they are delicious. Any other cookie type recommendations for this white chocolate chip?
Do the melt easy?
Where can we buy this? ?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Classic White Baking Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Anniston, AL
These are great for baking and for making homemade trail mixes. They also melt well for dipping pretzels or dipping strawberries. Ghiradelli Baking Chips, Classic White (Pack of 12)
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Stamford, CT
Ghirardelli is a classic chocolate treat. The classic white braking chips are so yummy and easy to use and bake with. They melt perfectly and add so much flavor.
Sugar Free
Unionville, CT
Maybe I’m one of the 1% that actually likes white chocolate but I can dream and think that other people may sway my way after using these chips. Ghiradelli never disappoints in their rich (and slightly more expensive) chocolate products. They are worth it - this chip melts in your mouth, has a natural vanilla flavor in the whole chocolate and leaves no chalky aftertaste. Try a recipe even subbing some regular chocolate chips with these ones and I really think you’ll be pleased!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Vanceburg , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I snatched these up while grocery shopping on an empty stomach. I didn't have any reason to pick them up, as I wasn't baking or creating any glorious confections. Anything Ghirardelli is ridiculously good, however, so I don't think one really *needs* a reason to make a purchase. Long story short, I ate them right from the package. Anytime I needed a little pick-me-up, I'd eat a few of these delicious white chocolate morsels. Best sweet snack ever! I would absolutely consider picking up more of these white chocolate chips in the future. SO GOOD!
Chula Vista , CA
I am not a big fan of white chocolate. It tends to be a bit sweet for my liking, but I like Ghirardelli chocolates, so I gave these a try. These are sweet, but it doesn't taste as cloying to me. They have the smoothness that I expect from the Ghirardelli brands, and I have used them for baking. I have also added to some of my smoothies when I'm craving a sweet treat.
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Woodbridge, VA
These are so easy to use and so reliable in any recipe, we always keep this stocked in our house! I used them for cranberry white chocolate cupcakes which had a white chocolate mud-cake base and these were incredibly smooth and flavourful. Love using them!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Pikeville
I have used nestle toll house chips for my baking needs in the past (never an issue), but sent my husband to the store with a list for my holiday candy this year and he brought back the Ghirardelli brand instead. I fell in love. So easy to melt and delicious. I think I will stick with these from now on.
Whitefield , ME
These are so smooth, rich, flavorful, and easy to bake with. I am also guilty of eating these plain, in my oatmeal, or also in my muesli. These are so good and reasonably priced. I really do recommend these for any baking or chocolate needs. Oh - these are delicious to melt and dip pecans in for the holidays. My family begs me to make them every year.
Cranford, NJ
I love love love love using Ghiradelli chips in my cookies or melting them down to make candy coating or a drizzle. the flavor is better than other brands and you would be surprised how much a difference that can make in a recipe. My favorite recipe to use these in is White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies.
No Special Diet
Ghirardelli Chocolate Classic White Baking Chips have become a staple in my kitchen pantry. They are my go to product whenever I need white chocolate for my baking. They are perfect for all of my cookie and candy confections during the holiday season.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...