BY GHIRARDELLI #6 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Classic White Chips start with the highest-quality ingredients, including whole milk powder and vanilla, to create a creamy signature sweetness in these velvety smooth white baking chips. From Two-Tone Fudge to White Mousse, you'll find yourself dreaming up new ways to use them.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm really not a huge vanilla fan. I prefer chocolate over vanilla any day. But if you're looking for these to make chocolate cookies and you want white chips in them, these are delicious
Kristi S.
Pikeville
I have used nestle toll house chips for my baking needs in the past (never an issue), but sent my husband to the store with a list for my holiday candy this year and he brought back the Ghirardelli brand instead. I fell in love. So easy to melt and delicious. I think I will stick with these from now on.
A C.
Best white chocolate chips I have found yet. Creamy & not too sweet. May be a bit pricier than others but worth it. Can conveniently be found in most of my local grocery stores. Will definitely buy again.
Tina S.
Ghirardelli Chocolate Classic White Baking Chips have become a staple in my kitchen pantry. They are my go to product whenever I need white chocolate for my baking. They are perfect for all of my cookie and candy confections during the holiday season.
Melissa R.
coppell, TX
my favorite thing to use when baking anything sweet! they’re so smooth and soft and just have an overall creamy texture and flavor to them. they’re a great value and the brand is amazing at making its chocolate
Marry A.
Elizabethtown, PA
Incredibly smooth. Melt beautifully. Not too sugary, they actually taste like white chocolate. Easy to dip pretzels or cake balls in. Would definitely recommend. It’s the only white chocolate I will use.
Maddie S.
Cameron, NC
Who doesn’t love white chocolate?? I used these for cupcakes when recreating mike from monsters inc! Great flavor and very creamy! I’ll definitely use them again and again. Highly reccomend to all chocolate lovers and bakers.
Kate K.
Orlando, FL
I always know that I'm getting high-quality chocolate with Ghirardelli, and I try to make sure to use their products even when baking. These white chocolate chips are definitely very sweet, but they melt in your mouth and will make the perfect addition to your recipe.
Keisha C.
Inez, KY
These are great to always have on hand. If you want to use these the do a white chocolate drizzle on your latest creation, chocolate dipped fruit or even to eat a handful with popcorn. I love these and always have them in my pantry! The price point is acceptable and the quality is above average for baking chips. Worth the price!
Randi T.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are a bit on the pricey side but the quality of the chocolate goes above and beyond. They are great to through in a strawberry banana fruit salad or melt down and put over a bread pudding. I definitely like to splurge and make a great desserts every now and then and when I do it usually invokes these!
brianna l.
What are your favorite desserts to make with these?
McKayla K.
I've heard that this is a good brand. Have any of you ever melted these, instead of almond bark, and dipped pretzels in it?
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Have you ever used white chocolate chips in a cake? I wonder how that would turn out.
Desiree A.
Garden Grove
I use these chocolate chips for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies and they are delicious. Any other cookie type recommendations for this white chocolate chip?
chealsea u.
Ringgold, GA
Are these any good? I've tried the chocolate bar like ones. are they just like them?