Ghirardelli Classic White Baking Bar uploaded by jasmin v.Ghirardelli Classic White Baking Bar uploaded by Mackenzie S.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Highest-quality cocoa butter and exotic vanilla blend together in a silky smooth baking bar, perfect for melting and stirring into batters and frostings, or making bark and toffee. The possibilities are endless with such a sweet and creamy foundation.

• When you melt it down, does it taste or get gritty??? 1 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
I made a copycat White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory for our Thanksgiving and decided to use the Ghirardelli chocolate for part of it. The recipe called for 4 ounces of chunks of chocolate at the bottom of the cheesecake, before pouring the filling into the crust. I used the baking bar so it wouldn’t be too sweet. The other part would be at the very end when you use chocolate shavings on top, which I ended up using another chocolate for. Even though, the main chocolate tasted through the cake was the Ghirardelli on the bottom of the cake. The best part was when the cheesecake cooled and solidified, so did the chocolate so it gave it a very nice solid texture near the bottom so it wasn’t all one soft texture. It tasted amazing and the white chocolate flavor really popped out from the raspberry. I’m very happy I used this brand over a generic bakers bar. Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
I bought this for white chocoalte raspberry cake and I cant say enough good things about it. It melts quickly and has that perfect white chocolate flavor. They are kinda smaller for the price that you pay but you dont need much honestly to get that baking flavor.
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love to use this white chocolate when making different treats during the holiday time. One of my favorite and simplest treats is melting the white chocolate and then dipping pretzels into it and letting the chocolate harden. You can find this product at most grocery stores, I usually buy mine from Walmart or Target. I definitely prefer this chocolate over other brands and I love how convenient it is to use for baking.

#InfluensterEats
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This chocolate is so rich and creamy, it just melts in your mouth. I often use it when baking by melting it or just chop it up and put it into things like cookies or brownies. It makes my desserts taste so much better! Would definitely recommend!
Michelle R.
Santee
I use this white chocolate bar when I make white chocolate mousse and it is delish!  I have also chopped it and used it in cookies. I like the flavor of this bar as opposed to some of the other white chocolate bars.
Catherine T.
Lauderhill, FL
This is the best white chocolate bar. I love how smooth it is and white chocolate is my favorite and I have tried a lot of different brands, but this is the best. I think that this is great melted on top of Oreos especially. I am very satisfied with this product and I recommend this to every chocolate lover
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I bake ALOT, everytime these are my go to. They are creamy when melted and do not have any werird after taste. In my white chocolate chip cookies they give the perfect balance of sweetness to each and every one.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love using this when making brownies and white chocolate cookies. It's a little more expensive than other brands, but you get what you pay for and if you're going to make great baked goods, then it's best to invest in good ingredients.
Faith F.
Lodi, CA
Hands-down the best baking chocolate for chocolate covered strawberries and cake pops. I've tried other Brands of white chocolate and none seem to be just as good as this one. It can be a little bit more pricier than its competition but you're definitely paying for better quality
Kayla H.
Milton, WV
Top quality chocolate, easy to melt. It is sooo good slathered on strawberries, the best you could ask for. I would definitely buy again (and again and again!) we buy it at our local kroger. Great price for the quality
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
When you melt it down, does it taste or get gritty???