BY GHIRARDELLI

Celebrate with Limited Edition Peppermint Bark Chocolates -slow-melting chocolate layers and festive peppermint flavor see more...

Amy A.
So good. I love the peppermint flavoring to the dark and milk chocolate series. 🙌🙌 please keep it up! We shouldn't be limited to being able to only buy this in christmas/holiday season
Stephanie W.
I love getting these chocolates every Christmas!! First of their normal chocolate is delicious but the peppermint chocolate is hands down my favorite that they offer. I make sure to buy a stash each Christmas. These are great for gifts as well!
Vicki S.
This is one of my favorite treats during Christmas time. I love the combination of the chocolate and peppermint, it's so delicious! I love pairing it with my favorite wine as well for a nice treat
Hannah T.
This is my boyfriends favorite chocolate ever, he searches for it all year & stocks up when it gets close to Christmas! He says he highly recommends it!
Mindi H.
These are by far my favorite Christmas candies! I'm not a huge chocolate can, but these will change anyone's mind... I actually went to Sam's club to get more, and they're out.... BOO BOO BOO