BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

5.5 oz ghirardelli chocolates

Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I ordered candy in late April and was a little concerned about heat and its effect on chocolate. But the package was so well packed with ice packs that the candy arrived in perfect condition and as usual the greatest candy ever. These are the best nonpareils available anywhere!!! My friend picks them up for me when she visits from San Francisco and now I can purchase them in the tube online!!! Thank you!!!
Chantelle S.
These are amazingly delicious. My family and I eat these all up almost instantly. These make a great snack for on the go and are worth splurging because of the quality. The nuts and chocolate are higher quality and make for a crunchy sweet and salty treat!
Megan A.
These are my favorite go to snack when I want some chocolate fix. They’re so good I swear I could have the whole bag! I love the other flavors too. I haven’t found another chocolate snack that I love more than this
Katelyn W.
Cashews are my favorite nut and when paired with chocolate they are even better these are so delicious I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. I love them and always get them when I run out gotta have em
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We already love cashews and eat them as much as possible so you cannot go wrong with these they are absolutely amazing and delicious. Cashews paired up with Ghirardelli chocolate? What is not to love!
Cassie B.
Winter Garden, FL
I enjoy the mixture of nuts and chocolate. The salty and sweet is my favorite. You can these bags at target so they're very assessable to anyone. I think it's a good quality chocolate for a decent price.
Kathryn F.
San Antonio, TX
As a cashew lover and a chocolate lover these were honestly just amazing. I was so happy to have tried these and would recommend to anyone who loves cashews and chocolate.
Shawnee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
 All I can say this is so so so so good. This right here is the perfect combo of cashews and chocolate. The price is worth it because it is so good. I ate the whole thing in one setting because it is that good. My go to store is target for this product. Chocolate and nut lovers should try this.
Yesenia V.
El Paso, TX
This is one of my favorites snacks for sure with milk chocolate of Ghirardelli. Satisfying a sweet tooth and saltiness taste. Love the creamy taste and crunchiness texture from this on the go snack. Perfect for a after lunch snack or movies snack to enjoy.
Natasha R.
So yummy a great sweet snack always hits the spot, I lov cashews but chocolate covered is just amaxing! The chocolate is creamy and delicious and the cashews are so crunchy, I got mine at my local Walmart superstore, highly recommend these especially for the holiday snacking