BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

The Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Cranberry are packaged like the Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cashews I also picked up at the same time, expect this package is pink instead of light blue. The stand up gusset bag reseals after opening with a zip lock, which is common in these morselized treats these days

Angel B.
Kingston, ID
These are to die for and the chocolate is so rich and creamy, you really can’t stop eating. Obviously not super healthy because it’s candy, but it’s nice to have for a treat everyonce in a while. These are super expensive however but the taste is worth it.
Alex R.
Horsham, PA
These are phenomenal! I got them with part of a Christmas gift last year and have loved them since! You can find them at most grocery or pharmacy stores and they’re flavor is awesome.
Kimberly C.
Versailles, MO
These had the right amount of sweet and fruity taste that fulfilled my sweet tooth. A great little snake in moderation, just don't eat the whole bag. They are also easy to find in multiple stores which I really like because I hate hunting for the products that I enjoy.
Aprril M.
Norwalk, CA
These chocolates are worth the price I have tried multiple chocolate/fruit type's just like these and nothing compares to the rich dark chocolate flavor that I got from this package when ever I have a option to buy a specific brand I always choose Ghirardelli chocolates for myself and my children.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
Oh my, Ghirardelli Chocolates are the best. They have a high class quality that you know just by the sound of the name that it is a great product. The chocolates are used in anywhere from cooking - love the chocolate chips - to the brownie mixes. I would recommend Ghirardelli for your next gift giving choice.
Danielle C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a chocolate lover, so to be honest there aren't many chocolates that I don't like. Although I do believe Ghirardelli is one of my top all time best tasting chocolates. Try it out and you won't be disappointed.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
Eh, these are okay. I love the chocolate itself but the filling isn't that appealing. I feel like it's too chewy for my taste. I will say that it does taste amazing though! If you like your gummies chewy than this is for you!
Merideth B.
Love chocolate! And I especially love that this is a chocolate covered fruit. I eat two or three pieces normally every night after dinner. They're excellent and are just the little amount of chocolate you need to hold you over
Alexis S.
Chula Vista , CA
These ghiradelli chocolates are to die for. There different fruit ones my favorite one is cranberry so it's a piece and fruit and a chocolate. A snack that both low and calorie and delicious.
Nou L.
I love these chocolate covered fruit candies! I literally can eat these all day. They are that addicting. I prefer these over the Russell Stover sugar free ones, those taste really gross.