BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

The Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Cranberry are packaged like the Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cashews I also picked up at the same time, expect this package is pink instead of light blue. The stand up gusset bag reseals after opening with a zip lock, which is common in these morselized treats these days

Pooja K.
New Jersey
Must must must try! Trust me you will not regret! I often don’t go crazy for fruit filling, there didn’t make me feel odd about the flavors. Aaaaaamazing plz try
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
I really enjoyed this product however the price is a little steep for me so this is definitely a luxury snack. I would love to purchase it and have it a staple in my pantry but due to the price I only purchased this product maybe once or twice a year it is really good 9 joy it but the price is a little steep for the amount of product that you get which the ingredients are pricey so I understand them but you can't go wrong trying this delicious treat.
Kelly O.
Baltimore, MD
This chocolate is amazingly creamy and melts in your mouth. I think that this is one of my go to chocolates because it is affordable and still tastes great. I think that there are other chocolates that are better but this isn’t a terrible choice for a mid day snack.
Neidelys R.
These are great if you’re craving something sweet but still want to stay in the healthier side. They taste really good and are really addicting lol so just try to stick to the serving size and you’ll be ok!! (Or you can eat the entire bag, ITS OK TOO)
K T.
Vancouver
Oh goodness in a bag! These are to die for! The blueberry flavor as well. If I open a bag, I guarantee it will be empty within 10 minutes lol it is too bad they are high in sugar, but I guess that makes it taste awesome. I guess this is just a once in a while treat for me.
Catracha A.
2521B Edge O Lake Dr Nashville, TN
My amogas are envious of these products I always tell them to follow influenster and they follow it. That's why I love them. I recommend them. I love them. I love them. I love eating. Thanks. Influenster. I love my products. I love eating.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In my opinion, you CANT GO WRONG if you gift Someone & you choose these chocolates. There's just no doubt in my mind that whoever you gift with these chocolates will be ecstatic, not to mention impressed & flattered. To me when you give Ghirardelli chocolate it shows a person that you REALLY CARE FOR THEM. Now, given the fact that it is said"money doesn't buy happiness", gifting Ghirardelli's to someone THEY WILL BE HAPPY!! This chocolate is silky smooth, it absolutely melts on your tongue. One of my fav things to do when I get a box is bite one in half & just let it sit on my tongue and melt. Yuuummm!! As always, with ANY food, if you have food allergies, PLEASE check for any indicator of Foods YOU may be allergic to. Lastly i will say again YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THESE! Give 'em a try, you can THANK me later!😉
Katie K.
Braselton
so yummy! i eat these all the time!! Best brand of these also. Great value. a little on the pricey side and not very healthy but they are beyond delicious!! Great compared to others. Yes try them deff!!!!
Sarah H.
Flower Mound
Don't think I have had a flavor of these that I didn't like so far. Great for mixing and matching. Grab a few bags and mix the different flavors in a bowl for friends to grab which one they want.
Alex R.
Horsham , PA
These are phenomenal! I got them with part of a Christmas gift last year and have loved them since! You can find them at most grocery or pharmacy stores and they’re flavor is awesome.