Ghirardelli Chocolates Dark Chocolate Cranberry

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

The Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Cranberry are packaged like the Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cashews I also picked up at the same time, expect this package is pink instead of light blue. The stand up gusset bag reseals after opening with a zip lock, which is common in these morselized treats these days

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghirardelli Chocolates Dark Chocolate Cranberry!
Jasmine M.
St Petersburg, FL
Expensive, but so good. It's a great treat that doesn't make me feel bad about eating it
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
Eh, these are okay. I love the chocolate itself but the filling isn't that appealing. I feel like it's too chewy for my taste. I will say that it does taste amazing though! If you like your gummies chewy than this is for you!
Amandeep K.
LOVE ! I am a chocolate addict and these are super good. Especially the chocolate covered cashews with sea salt! Really good spin on dry nuts.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Really great for anyone with a sweet tooth. Just a few is enough for me. But it is my favorite chocolate.
Nou L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these chocolate covered fruit candies! I literally can eat these all day. They are that addicting. I prefer these over the Russell Stover sugar free ones, those taste really gross.
Abelardo U.
El Paso, TX
Love the chocolaty taste. Biggest and only drawback is price which prevents you from buying excessive amounts.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In my opinion, you CANT GO WRONG if you gift Someone & you choose these chocolates. There's just no doubt in my mind that whoever you gift with these chocolates will be ecstatic, not to mention impressed & flattered. To me when you give Ghirardelli chocolate it shows a person that you REALLY CARE FOR THEM. Now, given the fact that it is said"money doesn't buy happiness", gifting Ghirardelli's to someone THEY WILL BE HAPPY!! This chocolate is silky smooth, it absolutely melts on your tongue. One of my fav things to do when I get a box is bite one in half & just let it sit on my tongue and melt. Yuuummm!! As always, with ANY food, if you have food allergies, PLEASE check for any indicator of Foods YOU may be allergic to. Lastly i will say again YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THESE! Give 'em a try, you can THANK me later!😉
Gloria L.
San Ramon, CA
These ghiradelli chickoates taste amazing. If you like chocolates then you will enjoy these.
Mayara B.
That's my favorite chocolate in the whole world... I'm a chocolate lover and this one is amazing. I could eat it everyday
Jennia V.
Kissimmee, FL
Perfect chocolate to fruit ratio! Just the right amount of cranberry flavor and snack sized bites easy for your afternoon pick me up. This product is affordable and I would definitely recommend it to others!

Looking for your answer?