BY GHIRARDELLI

Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the quality and richness of this chocolate brand. We actually melt the hearts into coffee and hot milk for a mocha or hot chocolate. I usually eat legacy chocolate or other chocolate brands that are small batches grown in shade on fair trade farms but ghiradelli brand is a definite alternative when there are only larger brands with high sugar/low cocoa to choose from
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Kingsville, TX
I was gifted thus box of chocolates from my dad this past Valentines day! I had to hide these chocolates from the rest of my family, because I know if I left then out they would be gone in a flash. Yes! That are that delicious! So creamy and delicious, it will be impossible for you to eat just one!
Kerry S.
Kerry S.
I received this pack as a Valentine's Day gift from my daughter and grandson. They were exactly as I would expect from Ghirardelli. Their chocolate is better than most of the kinds you can purchase in the grocery store. they tend to cost more, but with chocolate, it matters, so they are worth it!.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this chocolate. it is good. i like the milky feeling. i recommend this chocolate to everyone. i do like other chocolates, but this compares to other chocolates well. i believe the flavor is a little more rich. i like to buy them at bjs because of the value
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Atlanta, GA
The perfect gift for the host of a holiday party I attended. They're wonderful chocolates. High quality and individually wrapped. What more can I say?

When you don't want to go cheap then these are Tue way to go. Always good to splurge every now and then
Francine B.
Francine B.
I only give this chocolate as a gift. I tis neatly packaged and the quality of the chocolate is excellent. It is good to bring as a gift, and it is sold in many pharmacies, so it is easy to find. I purchase whatever is available, ideally when on sale.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Springfield, GA
Can you really go wrong with Ghirardelli? Loved receiving this box as a gift, and enjoyed every single bite! I love that they are smooth and sweet, but not OVERLY sweet like some chocolate brands are. Would for sure buy again...for myself or as a gift!
Lenora J.
Lenora J.
Sand Springs, OK
This chocolate is perfect for a gift. It is smooth and delicious. Not overbearing, just sweet enough. The bite size are perfect just to pop in your mouth. I purchased gift bags at Reasor's. Will continue to buy. Not expensive, but a nice gift.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
SO YUMMY. Got these on campus after valentines day so HALF OFF. What a steal, I bought at least 6 of them and still have candy to last lol.....Very glad for sales. This is so yummy and has many flavors!
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
There's a Ghirardelli Outlet right down street from my house and my friends to go there cuz she works there and get all the Ghirardelli chocolate in just be fat asses