BY GHIRARDELLI

Heidi M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the quality and richness of this chocolate brand. We actually melt the hearts into coffee and hot milk for a mocha or hot chocolate. I usually eat legacy chocolate or other chocolate brands that are small batches grown in shade on fair trade farms but ghiradelli brand is a definite alternative when there are only larger brands with high sugar/low cocoa to choose from
Krystin T.
Kingsville, TX
I was gifted thus box of chocolates from my dad this past Valentines day! I had to hide these chocolates from the rest of my family, because I know if I left then out they would be gone in a flash. Yes! That are that delicious! So creamy and delicious, it will be impossible for you to eat just one!
Kerry S.
I received this pack as a Valentine's Day gift from my daughter and grandson. They were exactly as I would expect from Ghirardelli. Their chocolate is better than most of the kinds you can purchase in the grocery store. they tend to cost more, but with chocolate, it matters, so they are worth it!.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this chocolate. it is good. i like the milky feeling. i recommend this chocolate to everyone. i do like other chocolates, but this compares to other chocolates well. i believe the flavor is a little more rich. i like to buy them at bjs because of the value
Francine B.
I only give this chocolate as a gift. I tis neatly packaged and the quality of the chocolate is excellent. It is good to bring as a gift, and it is sold in many pharmacies, so it is easy to find. I purchase whatever is available, ideally when on sale.
Margarita G.
There's a Ghirardelli Outlet right down street from my house and my friends to go there cuz she works there and get all the Ghirardelli chocolate in just be fat asses
Tiane F.
I bought a few boxes for my kids teachers this past Valentine's Day. They were a huge hit and tasted amazing, I may or may not have kept a box for myself! 😆
Crystal P.
La Salle, IL
I bought this for christmas and put it out amongst the deserts. Everyone loved the taste and having the variety worked out really well for the picky eaters!
This chocolate is so rich and creamy, I always buy an extra bag for myself.The price is very affordable, I can't just eat one piece.
Ashley C.
I wish there was more in this beautiful box. This is super elegant and sweet. I love the hearts and how rich this chocolate tasts