BY GHIRARDELLI #30 in Sauces

Descriptions:

Rich and balanced bittersweet notes with a subtle vanilla accent. Made with real chocolate and cocoa.

Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
They probably have the best chocolate I've tried. One of my all time go to chocolates!! When I saw this I definitely had to try! And just as I expected. Delicious!
Kamill H.
Vallejo, CA
One of the best chocolate ever!! It's just soooo sweet dont need much. Super rich in flavor. Usually not too expensive and well worth it last long great in expressing drink and even better for hot chocolate
Melissa B.
I absolutely love this stuff. This is my go to chocolate. It tastes so good. U can make sundaes with it, hot cholcolate, chocolate milk, frappe, milkshakes . Great value. Would buy again.
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
 Ghirardelli Chocolate Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa Flavored Sauce, 87.3 oz, (Pack of 6) is so good! I love it!
Chloe H.
Elkmont
Oh me! Keep me away! I could gain 200 pounds with this amazing stuff!!!!! Ahhh!!!! I cannot stop buying it