Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme Brownie Mix - 18.75oz

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

We use only the very best ingredients to create pure brownie perfection, and in this case, that means rich Ghirardelli chocolate syrup. Savor every moment of the fudgy, chewy goodness that our Chocolate Supreme brownies have to offer.

Does it really taste so good as everyone says? Because I generally bake these my self and not try the readymade once. Does it actually turn ou soft? [product:ghirardelli-chocolate-chococlate-supreme-premium-brownie-mix]
How do you like your brownie fudgee? Ghirardelli Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix
Do you like your brownies brownie-like or cake-like?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme Brownie Mix - 18.75oz!
How would you rate this product?
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
I love Ghirardelli brownie mixes. They make the best quick brownies when I want chocolate.they are great for when you need something sweet for a gathering too. They are great for their cost! I definitely recommend these.
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely delicious! This box mix makes decadent brownies. They are flavorful and perfectly chocolaty. I love to add a scoop of ice cream and add peanuts or walnuts.
Katie S.
I can not say enough good things about this brand! They're experts at what they do. Rich chocolate decadence. Honestly I only eat brownies if they are hot but these I will warm back up to eat them they are that good in my opinion. The ones with chocolate chips and walnuts are my fave but the plain ones are super yummy as well. They do have a little bit higher of a price but not by much and you get what you pay for.
Paula C.
Roanoke, VA
Great brand for anything chocolate! I even use their melting wafers on cake pops. Would definitely recommend this brand on any brownies and cakes.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
It is yummy and tasty I would buy and eat again. It’s easy to make and the chocolate tastes better and is higher quality.
Amanda L.
Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme Brownie Mix - 18.75oz uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: Costco
Delicious. The Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme Brownie Mix - 18.75oz does it every time! A la mode... even better!!! Great value if you can snag this at Costco! Tip: To enjoy this after first baking, add several water drops on it before reheating 🤗 Amazing and recommended to all chocolate 💘!!!💞😏😊
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
Ghirardelli is my favorite brand of chocolate to bake with! I used this brownie mix to make stuffed Oreo brownies and a lot people thought the brownies were made from scratch! Lol I’d definitely recommend this brand to everyone especially when a boxed brand taste homemade lol
Jamie A.
Charlotte, NC
This brownie mix is insanely good. The price is high but it is #Ghirardellichocolate and it’s also my #favorite chocolate. This recipe is easy to follow and doesn’t take to long to bake. The brownies were so moist and gooey. I had to have a glass of #almondmilk with it. I’m definitely gonna keep a box in my pantry
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme Brownie Mix - 18.75oz uploaded by Ashley S.
Normally I make my own homemade brownies but sometimes I like going the quicker and easier route. Can't go wrong with Ghirardelli and these don't disappoint. Firm but perfectly fudge. These are delicious.
Amanda Y.
Coral Gables, FL
so easy to bake it! you dont need any special tools are anything fancy! It has great quality and tasty amazing!