BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

The luxuriously smooth and creamy all natural white chocolate in ghirardelli vanilla dream is infused with real vanilla, delivering unrivaled flavor intensity. Enjoy the tranquility of vanilla dream and experience a moment of timeless pleasure as the sublime chocolate lingers and time stands still.

Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
Yummmmmmmmm yyyuuuummmmmm yummmmm yummmm. I love white chocolate and I love these. Anytime I see the sale sign I'll grab a bag because they're kind of pricey regularly. They melt easily so don't leave them in the car
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like Ghirardelli and I love white chocolate. But not in this combination. Some how Ghirardelli actually made something I don't like. I was disappointed, but I ate them anyway.
Joan D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate and Ghirardelli. It is a brand you can trust. It is a decent price too.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Delicious white chocolate. I am not a fan of white chocolate but I LOVEEEEE this one.
Miranda I.
Love to buy these every once in a while to treat my self with here and there
Stephanie M.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Try and you'll like it. It's my go to chocolate with an exception of different brands here and there! But I always go back to this brand. It's got a beautiful creamy texture and a rich taste! Super yummy!