Ghirardelli Chocolate Sublime White Vanilla Dream Chocolate 4.12 Oz Stand Up Bag

BY GHIRARDELLI

The luxuriously smooth and creamy all natural white chocolate in ghirardelli vanilla dream is infused with real vanilla, delivering unrivaled flavor intensity. Enjoy the tranquility of vanilla dream and experience a moment of timeless pleasure as the sublime chocolate lingers and time stands still. see more...

Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
Yummmmmmmmm yyyuuuummmmmm yummmmm yummmm. I love white chocolate and I love these. Anytime I see the sale sign I'll grab a bag because they're kind of pricey regularly. They melt easily so don't leave them in the car
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like Ghirardelli and I love white chocolate. But not in this combination. Some how Ghirardelli actually made something I don't like. I was disappointed, but I ate them anyway.
Joan D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate and Ghirardelli. It is a brand you can trust. It is a decent price too.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Delicious white chocolate. I am not a fan of white chocolate but I LOVEEEEE this one.
Miranda I.
Love to buy these every once in a while to treat my self with here and there