Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Chocolate Assortment Mini Red Heart Gift Chocolate 3.78 Oz Box

BY GHIRARDELLI

Milk chocolate with caramel filling; dark chocolate with white mint filling; 60% cacao dark chocolate. see more...

• "My favorite is the milk chocolate caramel " in 1 review
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
What isn't there to love about Ghirardelli Chocolate? Nothing as far as I am concerned! One of the few ways I actually enjoy dark chocolate is when it is paired with mint and OMG!!! how melt in your mouth delicious are these??!! Yum! Milk chocolate has always been my first love when it comes to chocolates. Fill it with the decadent, silky caramel and wow....pure heaven. I didn't rate a full 5 only due to the fact that I am not a solid dark chocolate fan. For those who are, this is a triple threat home run! Ut-oh, I am starting to have withdrawals already. I love it in the heart shaped box for Valentines Day gift giving. Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Assortment Mini Red Heart Gift is a gift appropriate for all ages and also goes great after a meal.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body well in special whent it's boy friend and girl friend it's good flavors I buy in the pharmacy store nice packaging it's my first time to try I like it I recommend to every body it's nice packaging and i recommended for others
Carla V.
Such good, creamy chocolates. It's not only the perfect taste but also the perfect size! It's an amazing way to show someone you admire them. I happen to always get them for Valentine's Day... not only for myself but also for the people I love. They happen to love them dearly. They also happen to come in little hearts which simply makes you enjoy the chocolate even more!
I hope you guys give it a go... you will fall in love <3
kaitlyn o.
absolutely one of the best chocolates ever. my favorite is the caramel fill squares. the chocolate and the caramel both melt in your mouth and taste so smooth and delicious. they have great chocolate to caramel ratio so its the perfect mix. my fiance doesnt allow me to buy these anymore because they dont last more that an hour with me lol i sneak them into the cart anyway lol
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
I've always been the little yellow box girl when it comes to assorted chocolates but this past Valentine's Day I went for this little red heart and oh my it was delicious. Never thought I would go against my favorite but this almost takes the cake. I love the salted caramels and even the plain chocolate is amazing.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ghirardelli is one of my most love chocolates. Always so smooth and rich tasting, pure heaven! They also have the most amazing caramel they put into their chocolates. I received this as a gift so I am not sure on cost but it was loved and appreciated deeply
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
All of the chocolates in this box are AMAZING. They are all so rich and creamy. I like that there is a variety of different flavors in this box instead of all of the chocolates being the same. This will make a perfect gift for a loved one, coworker, or really just about anyone who likes chocolate
Vanessa C.
Orlando, FL
Best chocolates and these bite size Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares are a great little way to pamper someone dear. I like them not only for Valentine's day, I have also given them out to friends when they need a little pick-me-up and even to friends after giving birth. I mean, it's chocolate (good chocolate!) in a heart! Who wouldn't love that!
Alexandra M.
Lakewood, OH
I bought multiple of these for valentines gifts for my sons teachers, my friends, and my coworkers. They were fairly inexpensive and people were impressed and thankful for their "fancy" chocolate gift. The packaging was really cute! This is great for any budget.
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
I bought a few of these for my boys on Valentine's Day this year. We love Ghirardelli chocolates, so I thought this would be perfect! It doesn't come with a lot of pieces in it, but it was still a good purchase! The packaging is absolutely adorable and just perfect to give as a little gift to show that you care.