Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Chocolate Assortment Mini Red Heart Gift Chocolate 3.78 Oz Box

BY GHIRARDELLI

Milk chocolate with caramel filling; dark chocolate with white mint filling; 60% cacao dark chocolate. see more...

• "My favorite is the milk chocolate caramel " in 1 review
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.
absolutely one of the best chocolates ever. my favorite is the caramel fill squares. the chocolate and the caramel both melt in your mouth and taste so smooth and delicious. they have great chocolate to caramel ratio so its the perfect mix. my fiance doesnt allow me to buy these anymore because they dont last more that an hour with me lol i sneak them into the cart anyway lol
Allison S.
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
I've always been the little yellow box girl when it comes to assorted chocolates but this past Valentine's Day I went for this little red heart and oh my it was delicious. Never thought I would go against my favorite but this almost takes the cake. I love the salted caramels and even the plain chocolate is amazing.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Lakewood, OH
I bought multiple of these for valentines gifts for my sons teachers, my friends, and my coworkers. They were fairly inexpensive and people were impressed and thankful for their "fancy" chocolate gift. The packaging was really cute! This is great for any budget.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Lakeland, FL
one of the greatest tasting chocolate. Really creamy and smooth. great taste. I sometimes get this when it's valentine's or christmas just for myself to chow on. My mom loves them too so I am always buying them for her so she ends up buying more right after.
Pam L.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Ghirardelli is one of my most love chocolates. Always so smooth and rich tasting, pure heaven! They also have the most amazing caramel they put into their chocolates. I received this as a gift so I am not sure on cost but it was loved and appreciated deeply
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
This chocolate is slightly more expensive than average, but it is noticeable in the taste too. They have more classic flavors with Ghirardelli Chocolate. This is a great Valentine's Day surprise and even better when it goes on sale the day after.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Portage, MI
I LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE! It's my go-to when it comes to those issues that can only be solved by chocolate and a good cry. Seriously, it's so creamy, and delicious, and the variety keeps you from getting tired of any one flavor.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Sanford, NC
The chocolate had a smooth, silky texture. It is absolutely delicious. Kind of on the expensive side, but totally worth every penny. Can be purchased at Walmart. I woul recommend this product to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Alliance, OH
Ghirardelli chocolate is really good, but really expensive. You get what you pay for. The assortment is really good. I prefer peanuts and milk chocolate, caramel filled. I do not like the orange or raspberry filled.
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.
Love these chocolates . Boyfriend bought me this for Valentine's Day . I loved it . The only thing I don't like is that it's an assortment so it mostly had dark chocolate . And I don't like dark chocolate .