Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Chocolate Assortment  uploaded by Ullonka T.Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Chocolate Assortment  uploaded by Savanah S.Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Chocolate Assortment  uploaded by TheProductReview M.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Chocolate Assortment
  • "These are also really good as a gift to someone for a special occasion or for when they might just need a pick me up!" in 2 reviews
  • "The dark chocolate/mint and milk chocolate/caramel are my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "I am a candy fiend and this is one of my go to chocolate bars whenever I need something." in 1 review
  • "I prefer the dark chocolate and sea salt but I will eat all of them any day" in 1 review
Ullonka T.
Ullonka T.
Warsaw, VA
I love these lil chocolate squares, especially the chocolate and caramel ones!!πŸ˜‹ I can take out a whole bag in one day!! The chocolate is so smooth, if you don't hurry up and eat it, it will melt in your hands!! If I don't hide them and my kids and husband finds them!! They are gone in 60 seconds!!🏎 The only downfall I have with Ghirardelli chocolates, they are expensive!!πŸ’° But they are definitely worth it!!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Aly N.
Aly N.
Ultimately, you can't go wrong these. Whether they're intended as a stocking stuffer, set out for your Thanksgiving guests while you play damage control in the kitchen, or stashed in the bathroom cupboard for the moments you can stomach some yummy chocolate but not Aunt Sadie's politics, these have your back. They're small and delicious.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO
Ghirardelli chocolate is always delicious, I usually find myself reaching for a bag when I am at Target. While it is rich and smooth and delicious, there are other brands out there that are comparable in price that I feel are better quality and less "factory made" tasting.
Karmin S.
Karmin S.
These are really amazing chocolates. It's easy for me to say because I love chocolate but these aren't just like regular chocolate, they are creamier and smoother than regular chocolate candies. They make for good gifts to chocolate lovers or anyone that you care for.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Wetumpka, AL
These are my favorite chocolates ever! They also make perfect small gifts for your co-workers or friends. The chocolate melts in your mouth. You can purchase these at almost any drugstore or grocery store. I definitely recommend everyone give these a taste.
Avani P.
Avani P.
I love these chocolates. These are always around during the holidays in my house. The dark chocolate is my favorite, the caramel is my second favorite. No one in my family likes the raspberry one, I always have to beg a friend to take it off my hands.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, Pa
If it was acceptable to have chocolate at every occasion, this would be my go to! It's especially great for holidays! It's priced a little more than some chocolates but when you taste it, you'll understand! I will always buy Ghirardelli!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hayward, CA
If you want to give anyone a gift for the holidays or attach a lonely gift card to something, pick up one of these Ghirardelli bags and slap that gift card on there. They come with an assortment of flavors and I loooove love them all.
Kim T.
Kim T.
This is some of the best tasting chocolate ever! I keep these out during the holidays for friends and family that come by to visit. Of course I keep them around for myself also! Have to make sure there's enough to share
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL
I love this brand! The chocolate is smooth and creamy, and you can get it at your local grocery store. All of the different flavor a make for a good variety, and it's just so good! I buy it every time I get the chance.
Baylee D.
Baylee D.
Azle, TX
Are these as good as everyone says they are?
Kevin F.
Kevin F.
Lares, PR
Does this chocolates taste good???
Zarahy M.
Zarahy M.
Are they really good? Which flavors are the best if i love dark chocolate?
Camille S.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
Are these affordable and worth the money. I found them at one store and they seemed pretty high priced considering ive never tried them im wondering if they are worth it?
Bri F.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've always wanted to try Ghirardelli chocolate squares but I haven't yet. Are they worth the price and are they good quality?