Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Chocolate Assortment  uploaded by Savanah S.Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Chocolate Assortment  uploaded by Ullonka T.Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Chocolate Assortment  uploaded by TheProductReview M.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Chocolate Assortment
  • "These are also really good as a gift to someone for a special occasion or for when they might just need a pick me up!" in 2 reviews
  • "The dark chocolate/mint and milk chocolate/caramel are my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "I am a candy fiend and this is one of my go to chocolate bars whenever I need something." in 1 review
  • "I prefer the dark chocolate and sea salt but I will eat all of them any day" in 1 review
Aly N.
Ultimately, you can't go wrong these. Whether they're intended as a stocking stuffer, set out for your Thanksgiving guests while you play damage control in the kitchen, or stashed in the bathroom cupboard for the moments you can stomach some yummy chocolate but not Aunt Sadie's politics, these have your back. They're small and delicious.
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO
Ghirardelli chocolate is always delicious, I usually find myself reaching for a bag when I am at Target. While it is rich and smooth and delicious, there are other brands out there that are comparable in price that I feel are better quality and less "factory made" tasting.
Avani P.
I love these chocolates. These are always around during the holidays in my house. The dark chocolate is my favorite, the caramel is my second favorite. No one in my family likes the raspberry one, I always have to beg a friend to take it off my hands.
Elizabeth S.
Hayward, CA
If you want to give anyone a gift for the holidays or attach a lonely gift card to something, pick up one of these Ghirardelli bags and slap that gift card on there. They come with an assortment of flavors and I loooove love them all.
Jaylaa B.
Athens, GA
great product, really love the candy it's very good. I almost eat this candy two times a day, it's very cheap and affordable. Many people love this candy over other candies. I would recommend this for others
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA
Ghiradelli chocolates are some of my favorites! Their holiday flavors are so yummy. They are not too sweet. Very smooth and a great price! The individual packages make for good portion control.
grace k.
Raleigh , NC
IN LOVE!! These are the perfect size for a little sweet and they are so creamy and nice, I also love the fact that you don't know what kind you will get…it's a surprise ;))
Stephanie M.
Woodstock, GA
My family and I love these chocolates, especially the assortment. We all have our favorites and by purchasing the assortment, we all can be satisfied.
Denise P.
Tacoma, WA
These are terrific for snacks. One or two are all you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.The variety of flavors is a great way to try new things.
Melinda J.
Love these. They are so rich and decadent tasting. They make a great hostess gift if you are not the one hosting your Thanksgiving meal
Baylee D.
Azle, TX
Are these as good as everyone says they are?
Kevin F.
Lares, PR
Does this chocolates taste good???
Zarahy M.
Are they really good? Which flavors are the best if i love dark chocolate?
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've always wanted to try Ghirardelli chocolate squares but I haven't yet. Are they worth the price and are they good quality?
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
Are these affordable and worth the money. I found them at one store and they seemed pretty high priced considering ive never tried them im wondering if they are worth it?