BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

• Ghirardelli Squares chocolates deliver the perfect balance of intense, slow-melting Ghirardelli chocolate and luscious fillings
  • We hand-select the world’s finest cocoa beans to create our proprietary bean blend and roast them to perfection, then we slow-blend in the purest ingredients to achieve our award-winning distinctively intense chocolate
  • Made in USA
  • Contains: Milk & Caramel, Dark & Mint, Dark & Raspberry Squares
  • Made with premium, slow-melting Ghirardelli chocolate and luscious fillings
  • These individually wrapped chocolates are perfect as an individual indulgence, to share with friends and family, or to give as a gift
  • This beautiful gift box comes filled with an assortment of luxurious Ghirardelli chocolates sure to make any chocolate lover swoon!
  • Gluten-Free; Made in USA.

• How is there chocolate ?!1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this from i want it for valentines day2 Answers
  • Is it more cost efficient to just buy an assortment bag o...2 Answers
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
muy rico ademas que tienen una linda presntacion suelo comprorlos en el supermarket y son lindos hasta para hacer un regalo a alguna persona me encantan despues de comer esto no queras dejar de comerlos jamas son suaves y deliciosos muy ricos
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ghirardelli has amazing chocolate and the price is definitely worth it , however I will admit after buying this for my mom ( her early vday present) I was shocked that there was only 7 pieces in it. That to me after paying 14.99 was kind of a slap in the face. However it was delicious chocolate I just wont buy it pkg like this again .
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
This is a cute, good quality, box of chocolates and I love getting them especially on Valentine's Day. It can be a little pricey, but it's probably because they are such good quality. Highly recommend.
David K.
Great Neck, NY
I got this once on valentines day! honestly, ghirardelli chocolates are so delicious, that i would not be unhappy about this as a gift from anyone! i love it! i love chocolate, and i specificially love ghirardelli because the chocolates are so smooth and delicious
ERIC G.
Oakland
Wow! I LOVE THESE SQUARE CHOCOLATE MORSELS!!!!!!! reminds me when i you used to live by this factory the best smell in the morning lol . side note the white chocolate peppermint squares are to die for .
jamie b.
Wildomar, CA
This would be an amazing to get for valentines day this chocolate is so amazing so smooth and they have such delish flavors definitely would give my husband some brownie points if he got me this yummm
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I received this last year for Valentine's Day and was in love! I love Ghirardelli chocolates and what better way to receive them then in a beautiful heart shaped box. The chocolate was as fresh as always and it was perfect.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
You can not go wrong with Ghirardelli Valentine's Chocolates! I hate the cheap chocolates you get at Valentines day. YUCK! Half get thrown away! This was all gone in a day!
Rachael M.
Best chocolate ever! Not just for Valentine's day, but for every day! My new favorite is Sea Salt Squares, has just the right amount of sweet and salty flavor. Very affordable!
Kayla W.
Springfield, OR
I bought these for Valentine's day and the chocolate themselves were cute and Valentine's day themed with hearts but iexpected a variety of flavors and not just the one.
ERIC G.
Oakland
I wonder if they every going to make a dark chocolate peppermint ?
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I hate caramel but when it comes to these chocolates I love caramel. What's your favorite kind?
moriah c.
Batavia, OH
Where can you buy this from i want it for valentines day
Julia L.
Essex, MD
Is it more cost efficient to just buy an assortment bag or to buy this heart shaped container?
Amy D.
Do they have boxes that contain no nuts for people with allergies?