BY GHIRARDELLI

For my valentine. see more...

• How is there chocolate ?!1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this from i want it for valentines day2 Answers
  • Is it more cost efficient to just buy an assortment bag or to buy...2 Answers
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
This is a cute, good quality, box of chocolates and I love getting them especially on Valentine's Day. It can be a little pricey, but it's probably because they are such good quality. Highly recommend.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ghirardelli has amazing chocolate and the price is definitely worth it , however I will admit after buying this for my mom ( her early vday present) I was shocked that there was only 7 pieces in it. That to me after paying 14.99 was kind of a slap in the face. However it was delicious chocolate I just wont buy it pkg like this again .
David K.
Great Neck, NY
I got this once on valentines day! honestly, ghirardelli chocolates are so delicious, that i would not be unhappy about this as a gift from anyone! i love it! i love chocolate, and i specificially love ghirardelli because the chocolates are so smooth and delicious
ERIC G.
Oakland
Wow! I LOVE THESE SQUARE CHOCOLATE MORSELS!!!!!!! reminds me when i you used to live by this factory the best smell in the morning lol . side note the white chocolate peppermint squares are to die for .
jamie b.
Wildomar, CA
This would be an amazing to get for valentines day this chocolate is so amazing so smooth and they have such delish flavors definitely would give my husband some brownie points if he got me this yummm
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I received this last year for Valentine's Day and was in love! I love Ghirardelli chocolates and what better way to receive them then in a beautiful heart shaped box. The chocolate was as fresh as always and it was perfect.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
You can not go wrong with Ghirardelli Valentine's Chocolates! I hate the cheap chocolates you get at Valentines day. YUCK! Half get thrown away! This was all gone in a day!
Rachael M.
Best chocolate ever! Not just for Valentine's day, but for every day! My new favorite is Sea Salt Squares, has just the right amount of sweet and salty flavor. Very affordable!
cherrelle b.
Kennewick , WA
Ghirardelli chocolates!! I'm embarrassed to say I cant eat a whole box of these by my self in one sitting they are just too good! Rich and creamy!!!
Lindsey R.
This chocolate is so rich! There were great combinations. I loved the dark chocolate and the salty caramel. Wish there were a few more in the box!
ERIC G.
Oakland
I wonder if they every going to make a dark chocolate peppermint ?
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I hate caramel but when it comes to these chocolates I love caramel. What's your favorite kind?
moriah c.
Batavia, OH
Where can you buy this from i want it for valentines day
Julia L.
Essex, MD
Is it more cost efficient to just buy an assortment bag or to buy this heart shaped container?
Amy D.
Do they have boxes that contain no nuts for people with allergies?