Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Assortment uploaded by Wanda D.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli® Chocolate Squares™ Premium Assortment.

San Francisco. Founded in 1852.

Rich chocolate, luscious filling. Dark & mint. Milk & caramel.

Dark 60% Cacao.

Moments of Timeless Pleasure®. see more...

• I wonder if anyone else is crazy about these delicious candies?3 Answers
  • I love the peppermint white chocolate and carmel .3 Answers
  • Which square is your favorite?7 Answers
Kate F.
Kate F.
Marietta, GA
This is probably one of my favorite candies! I love the assortment of the carmels all have a great taste. The carmel is the beat part of them in my opinion. I usually get a bag a few times a year mostly around hoildays, but they last me a while. The candy is to sweet and rich to eat to many at once even though it is really tempting to.
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
These best chocolate you'll find around!! These. Chocolates are amazing and Have many varieties to chose from all in one bag. No need to choose just one type! I would definitely choose this brand over any other brand for the taste alone! I will recommend this chocolate to everyone
Emily G.
Emily G.
These are some of the best chocolates. I love them. I had the opportunity to go to the Ghirardelli location in San Francisco and it was so awesome because you get to make your own assortments or buy pre packaged. I wish I lived closer because it was definitely worth it.
Dacia W.
Dacia W.
Princeton, IN
My all time favorite chocolate. I use all their products when making baked goods. So delicious and smooth. And it doesn't leave a weird after taste like some chocolates do. 5 out of 5 hands down 🙂😎
Maria T.
Maria T.
San Diego, CA
I love Ghirardelli chocolate. Especially the milk chocolate. I don't really care for dark chocolate. It's too bitter for me. Caramel is soo good. I try to stay away or else I will eat them all.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
I love this candy, it makes for such a great snack for someone with a sweet tooth. These also make a great gift for any holiday. They also have so many different flavores which is great.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These chocolates are so good. I love all three flavors. The mint is covered in dark chocolate and the caramel is covered in milk chocolate. They bars are the perfect size for a snack.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL
I can not begin to explaining to you much i enjoy eating this. They are so luxurious they just melt in your mouth. You can just stop i having one you just have to eat the whole bag.
Amy T.
Amy T.
I usually keep a bag of these at the house at all times (if I can keep it stocked) the rich flavor a make for a good quick treat whenever I'm feeling chocolate deprived :)
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
The best quality chocolates without going to a homemade chocolate shop. The price is great and the caramel ones are my favorite!
Alannah R.
Alannah R.
Which square is your favorite?
I wonder if anyone else is crazy about these delicious candies?
I love the peppermint white chocolate and carmel .