Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Assortment uploaded by Wanda D.Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Assortment uploaded by Andrea A.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli® Chocolate Squares™ Premium Assortment.

San Francisco. Founded in 1852.

Rich chocolate, luscious filling. Dark & mint. Milk & caramel.

Dark 60% Cacao.

Moments of Timeless Pleasure®. see more...

• I wonder if anyone else is crazy about these delicious candies?3 Answers
  • I love the peppermint white chocolate and carmel .3 Answers
  • Which square is your favorite?7 Answers
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
These best chocolate you'll find around!! These. Chocolates are amazing and Have many varieties to chose from all in one bag. No need to choose just one type! I would definitely choose this brand over any other brand for the taste alone! I will recommend this chocolate to everyone
Emily G.
These are some of the best chocolates. I love them. I had the opportunity to go to the Ghirardelli location in San Francisco and it was so awesome because you get to make your own assortments or buy pre packaged. I wish I lived closer because it was definitely worth it.
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
These chocolates are so good. I love all three flavors. The mint is covered in dark chocolate and the caramel is covered in milk chocolate. They bars are the perfect size for a snack.
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL
I can not begin to explaining to you much i enjoy eating this. They are so luxurious they just melt in your mouth. You can just stop i having one you just have to eat the whole bag.
Amy T.
I usually keep a bag of these at the house at all times (if I can keep it stocked) the rich flavor a make for a good quick treat whenever I'm feeling chocolate deprived :)
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
The best quality chocolates without going to a homemade chocolate shop. The price is great and the caramel ones are my favorite!
Tina H.
One of my favorite candies. I love the Carmel. My least favorite in the assortment is the raspberry because it has seeds in it.
Andrea A.
Larchmont, NY
I don’t know why I had never bought a pack of Ghirardelli’s before. Yesterday I wanted something quick, cheap and yummy to munch during my double-broadway-shows day. OMG I WANT TO MUNCH ALL THE FLAVORS NOW.

I usually don’t like Caramel flavored stuff because even if they say it’s not salted, it’s going to be salted. BUT NOT GHIRARDELLI! The caramel was so deliciously sweet, it tasted almost like traditional dulce de leche ❤. The mint one is amazing, although my first bite was awkward to my taste, after that I got on love. And, last but not least, 60% dark chocolate: crunchy and tasty. what a delightful and sweet day I had yesterday!
Wanda D.
I wish I could give these candies 10 stars! They are only an indulgence and not an everyday candy for me. They are not very pricey since I find at the local Walgreens for a very decent price and usually on sale. Compared to alternatives they are so much better! I've tried the generics and those companies aren't able to get the flavor qualities to match Ghirardelli squares or come even close. Besides the flavors in this mixed packaged I do also wait for the peppermint flavor that comes out around Christmas time that are out of this world. I would recommend them plus as many flavors possible.
Leslie R.
These chocolates are my top chocolates. I am a big milk chocolate and caramel person. I love how different types of flavors because you are not just limited to just one. Where I buy these chocolates is a close Ghirardelli store or I wait until valentines day comes around to buy more for a cheaper price in local stores.
Alannah R.
Which square is your favorite?
I wonder if anyone else is crazy about these delicious candies?
I love the peppermint white chocolate and carmel .