Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Peppermint Bark uploaded by Shakeia R.Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Peppermint Bark uploaded by 🌟Vanessa🌟 G.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Celebrate with Limited Edition Peppermint Bark Chocolates -slow-melting chocolate layers and festive peppermint flavor

Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Actually just finished up my bag from Christmas! Absolutely love these peppermint squares come out during the holidays! The white chocolate is a perfect match with the peppermint bites all throughout and then that amazing chocolate at the bottom wraps it up to a perfect bite every time! Great product! Great present! Love
Kyla A.
Daly City
One of the chocolate I look forward to eating when it is Christmas season! It is so good! I think they should sell bags that are bigger than this for people like me who love chocolate. The amount of peppermint really compliments that chocolate so it is not too sweet.
Nina N.
Lincoln, CA
These are perfect for Gifts and Baking. My kids and I enjoy all flavors of these. I am not huge on eating Peppermint but these are an exception. Good price and can find them at many stores.
Sandra C.
Canyon
This is my absolute favorite peppermint bark chocolate! It taste wonderful. The flavor is throughout the whole bar. I found these in my local Walmart. If you like peppermint I highly recommend you try this chocolate!
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite thing to eat at Christmas time! They are the perfect combination of peppermint and chocolate. I wish it was sold year round because I would totally buy more of it.
Shakeia R.
This candy is only offered at the end of the year for the holiday season which makes them extra special. The peppermint and chocolate mix is sooooo good. You really can't eat just one 😁😁
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
These are a favorite in our house. We stock up around the holidays when you can find them easily. They come in a perfect size to feed that craving for chocolate without going completely off the wagon.
Tiffany S.
Literally the best chocolate ever! Christmas time is my favorite because that's the only time these come out and I stock up on them! The taste is amazing and it's not super chocolatey like most candies. Wish they would have these year round.
Sarah Z.
My mom bought these for me around the holidays and I couldn't keep my hands off them! I love chocolate and peppermint so these perfect little squares hit the spot! The packaging is so cute and chocolate is delicious!
Amanda A.
Brandon, FL
Literally the most delicious chocolate ever! I wish it was offered year round. Smooth milk chocolate mixed with cool refreshing peppermint is too delish I couldn't just eat one.