Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Milk & Hazelnut Crisp

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Milk & Hazelnut Crisp Chocolate Squares™.
New!
San Francisco founded in 1852.
Rich chocolate, luscious filling.
Moments of Timeless Pleasure®.

Bought tons of them last year, but haven't seen them at all this year. Does anyone know where they sell them?
Definitely wanna try these, haven't seen them around in NY yet. Any ideas?
These are my favorite but can't find them anywhere in Maryland. Any idea?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Milk & Hazelnut Crisp!
How would you rate this product?
Kapolei, HI
YUM YUM YUM! Hands down, one of my favorite Ghirardelli Chocolate products. It's more than just a milk or dark chocolate square. It's HAZELNUT! One of the newest and upcoming favored tastes. :)
Green Bay, WI
Soooooo goooodd. Really not that expensive and definitely worth the price. Love the little squares as a treat without being tempted to eat a ridivulous amount of chocolate. Always tell people they can get me this for my birthday or Christmas.
Contoocook, NH
These are one of my go to for those monthly chocolate binges. I think the price is usually pretty reasonable for the quality of chocolate you get. The hazelnut taste is define coupled with the creamy, exquisite chocolate we've come to expect.
Anaheim, Ca
Hazelnut flavor says it all... Love it really rich in flavor, I just wish you have a larger version of it, it would of been awesome. Great chocolate, I eat it maybe twice a week.
South Haven , MI
Delish! Fist of all, Ghirardelli is fantastic chocolate, it's so smooth and creamy then they add hazelnut to it and rockets off the charts! Good job Ghirardelli!
Kew Gardens, NY
This chocolate is so yummy i cant get enough of it :) obviously we shouldnt eat a lot of chocolate because that isn't healthy but this one is just sooooooo good
Hillsboro , OR
These chocolates are so soft and buttery. They have an assortment of creamy insides. You can't eat just one. The price is great for a excellent product.
This company is already a great maker of chocolates, but adding hazelnut always makes it better. Smooth and creamy; it just melts in your mouth.
So good! I love how yummy and creamy this is. The only chocolate hazelnut bar that beats them out is the lindt one, but this is a close second.
Port Washington, WI
Got these for my grandma. She loves them because they are so small. I will never probably eat this product only because I do not like candy.