BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Milk & Hazelnut Crisp Chocolate Squares™.
New!
San Francisco founded in 1852.
Rich chocolate, luscious filling.
Moments of Timeless Pleasure®.

Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
For me Ghirardelli products are either very good or just okay. This product is very, very good. The candy is rich, smooth, milk chocolatey with small bits of hazelnut in the filling. I believe my bag had around 9 squares in it which I ate in two days. Oops. For the calorie conscious I believe each square is 80 calories or so. Perfect for a sweet fix. The wrapper of the candies is so pretty I can see setting a bowl out for guests if I don't eat them all beforehand. Will definitely purchase again.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Ghirardelli Chocolates and these are such a great flavor! I love how their chocolate is thin and the filling isn't too overpowering. They are a real treat. They are 4 or 5 dollar for a bag of about 10 of them, so I only get them on special occasions, but I love these!
Tara B.
These are really good! Just the right amount of hazelnut with the chocolate. They have a bit of a crunch. The price can be a little high depending on where you buy them but I think it's worth it. It's not something I buy all the time just as a treat. They are rich and over all very good. Definitely recommend
Monique B.
McKinney, TX
I love the combination of chocolate and hazelnut. It's hair something about that crunchy chocolatey mix that is so amazing. This treat has it! I usually always get these as gifts during Christmas and teacher appreciation week. Love them!
Stephanie B.
West Salem, WI
These chocolates are mouth-watering good. I like to buy these bags every now and then to give to my co-workers. They are definitely a good pick-me-up. Besides, who doesn't love chocolate!
I have usually purchased these when I'm at Target. I will definitely repurchase them.
Angela M.
All time favorite! It combines three of my sweet favorites - milk chocolate, hazelnut flavor, and crispies! I love the smooth creamy Ghirardelli chocolate with the texture of the crisps. If you're looking for a small treat without leaving unsatisfied, try one of these!
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, FL
These chocolates were incredible! I love the taste of hazelnut combined with chocolate , and this hit a home run with me. It was a fair price for what you get. I would highly recommend these chocolates and I will definitely be repurchasing them.
Brittany W.
Whitelaw, WI
This is a party go to. I always have to have these when hosting a holiday party. They are amazing and my guest love them. It is also a good to for my husband when he wants to buy me something just because! Love that . . . .
Jennifer h.
La Grange, IL
These have the perfect balance between decadent and everyday. They aren't too pricey if you catch them.on sale. I bought these at Walmart on clearance actually and was so pleased. This is just yummy!
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love LOVE These Crisp yummy Chocolate Hazelnut that Ghirardelli make is too good I get them at least once a month so I will not gain too much weight but it my favorite pleasure after a long day
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
What is your favorite Ghirardelli flavor?
Casey B.
These are my favorite but can't find them anywhere in Maryland. Any idea?
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Definitely wanna try these, haven't seen them around in NY yet. Any ideas?
Jessa R.
Bought tons of them last year, but haven't seen them at all this year. Does anyone know where they sell them?