BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Brownie mixes are famous for delivering ultra-rich brownies. Experience brownie flavor in a SQUARE, with our rich slow-melting milk chocolate, decadent brownie flavored filling and a sprinkle of sea salt.

Emaan A.
delicious chocolate and very addictive! but each square is a good size and is satisfying to your sweet tooth. wish there was a little more salty flavor/salt granules but it’s a good balance of sweet and salty. but my go-to salty chocolate is the bar by lindt, but this is a close second!
kynlee J.
Modesto, CA
I love the squares but this flavor is my favorite! Has just enough sea salt and just enough brownie. If I could, I would eat these everyday. They are usually prices very reasonably. I would definitely recommend these to others!
Bianca F.
These are Heaven in chocolate form! The hint of sea salt cuts the sweetness of the chocolate and brownie filling just enough to make it the perfect blend of salty and sweet!
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Omg ! I have a slight addiction with these aint gunna lie . My husband bought me like 3 singles in a cracker barrel check out line cause it looked like something I would eat and gaaaaaaaa ! It is now my favorite chocolate ! Ghirardelli is such a great brand my family and I always go into the store @ down town Disney when were there . Never ever disappointed .
Natalie W.
These are really really good chocolates. I received these as a gift and did not expect to like the sea salt component but it ended up being just the perfect most subtle amount. I wanted to get some for as a present for someone else and was blown away at the price to product ratio. Disappointing really.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
I'm a huge fan of salted caramel so to try this new chocolate by Ghirdadelli wasn't something surprising. I loved the flavor, I'd grab this occasionally in the store if I'm craving it. It's the same price as the other bags of Ghirardelli, and as equal in quality as the rest of their products.
Christina A.
ELLICOTT CITY , MD
The flavor of these is great! You get sweet and salty at the same time, but in a single serving so you're not tempted to eat the whole bar. Tastes great frozen. One star off because a lot of them were crushed somehow before purchase, so it was hard to get them out of the wrappers.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
Really, any chocolate with sea salt and I am a goner! These didn't disappoint. The salt with the brownie is a great combination. I like to eat just one square in bed while I am reading before I go to sleep. It is just the perfect little indulgence after a long day.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
Ghirardelli chocolate never fails to impress; however I must say this wasn't my favorite by them. The caramel inside the chocolate just overtook the whole thing and was too runny for my taste. Not my favorite.
MacKenzi D.
Macomb, MI
These are amazing! I wasn't to sure about them when I first had it but they are so good. I've always been a fan of salted caramel so if you like that then you will like these. They have little pieces of salt and then a gooey brownie center.