Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Milk & Caramel uploaded by Joelie T.Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Milk & Caramel uploaded by William F.Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Milk & Caramel uploaded by Jordan B.See all 43 photos

BY GHIRARDELLI #6 in Chocolate

Ghirardelli® Chocolate Squares™ Milk & Caramel.
Rich chocolate, luscious filling.
Moments of Timeless Pleasure®.
San Francisco. Founded in 1852. see more...

• Wouldn't these make a great gift idea...Yes, i always put them in stoc... 12 Answers
  • These are delicious, but I'm here for...Same 16 Answers
  • How is this brand of chocolate compar...That's a tough comparison! Lin... 31 Answers
Photos (43)
Buy on Walmart*
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The best chocolate in the world, in this critic's humble opinion, is made in the United States. And the best chocolate in the United States is made in California, by the Ghirardelli Chocolate Company. It is surely the best chocolate that one can find in so many stores, malls, etc. throughout the United States. Their actual stores are rare, but Kroger, Wal-Mart, Martin's (formerly Ukrops) and a long list of other grocery stores and many malls stock their products.

I have never encountered milk chocolates with caramel filling to surpass the quality of these. These are chocolates deserving of poetry. You can eat them quickly, or take your time and savor every moment of eating every one. The choice is up to you.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
These are so good it's embarrassing how quickly I can go through them! It's definitely one of those things that always sell out when they're on sale. Yes they are on the pricier side, especially for chocolates because there really is some super cheap chocolate out there, and this definitely isn't one of them. Always worth the splurge, also they a great as a hostess gift bag, or as a gift for a teacher, but if you are planning on having a big group, I would buy these for your personal stash and get any other big bag of chocolates for a crowd.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Riverside, CA
Ghirardelli is just amazing in general! looking for a small gift? Ghirardelli. want something sweet? Ghirardelli. i love love love the dark chocolate raspberry filled! so good! it's more on the pricey side for a candy, but it's so worth it! the chocolate and carmel just melt in your mouth! it's mouth watering! the chocolate isn't chalky like some are, and the carmel literally drops out of the chocolate when you bite it. those commercials of people eating these so intimately isn't an exaggeration, it's real life!
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I love to eat these on their own I received this product to review and test out Kama I really love them I cut them up into 4 pieces , I used a pretzel and pecans I took the pretzel I put a couple pieces of the cut up chocolate on top of it put it into an oven that has been set at 375 I put it in for about 2 minutes tops , took them out impress the pecan into it the caramel and chocolate will melt onto the pretzel as soon as you press down with the pecan you got three minute Turtles they are so good
Katie C.
Katie C.
These in my opinion, are some of the most delicious pieces of chocolate you can buy. I have had the equivalent to this from Godiva and Ghirardelli ones were MUCH BETTER!! The chocolate is perfect and the center is full of delicious, smooth caramel. I was expecting a tiny bit of caramel in there but was pleasantly surprised! So creamy and chocolaty and divine...they are even really good out of the freezer. I Love these little chocolates! Will DEFINITELY satisfy your chocolate cravings!! Delicious!!
Ana Victoria T.
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't like Ghirardelli? They are delicious. I love Milk Chocolate but I have never taste something so delicious like Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Milk Chocolate with Caramel Filling. The milk chocolate taste already tasty but with the caramel filling they taste like heaven. They are perfect to try with a nice cup of hot chocolate. You won't regret trying them, they will became your favorite. So I totally recommend this milk chocolate squares with caramel filling
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
These are delicious... The chocolate is one of my favorite chocolates. The quality is so much better then a lot of other brands. Then paired with the Carmel, oh my goodness they just literally melt in your mouth. The only thing is, you know how they sell small little squares? Your probably thinking how am I going to get enough with that? Well you do! It's extremely sweet... There a more pricey chocolate but well worth the money for such a tasty treat.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
I love the Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares. I think they are the perfect size when you need something sweet but you don't want to overindulge. Their milk chocolate is perfect and so smooth. I like that they're individually wrapped. Sometimes I'll buy them and put several squares in a mug with hot cocoa as little Christmas presents! There is just the right amount of caramel in each square and it's real caramel, not just caramel filling. So good!
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Ghirardelli Squares will always come second when it comes to Lindt Truffles,but it's a very close second.I love the harder outside shell of chocolate with the gooey inside of caramel.It's just so amazing.The only thing I wish is that it didn't cost so much! That's the only reason I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 is because it costs too much.A lot of times I'll wait until after holidays where the go on sale and I'll buy a whole bunch at once!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
I got hooked on these while traveling to Downtown Disney. The Ghirardelli store hands out free samples every day. Different flavors every day as well!!! I know you will be able to find the store if you visit the new Disney Springs in Orlando, FL. You can smell the Ghirardelli store for blocks away. I think they pump chocolate smell into the air!!! Anyway the Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares melt in your mouth, and the Caramel is to die for!!!
Kailey C.
Kailey C.
Bellefonte, PA
Do these have that fake chocolate taste?
Brittany m.
Brittany m.
Palm Springs, CA
Where can i find these
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
Are these good? I love chocolate with caramel but I've never tried these.
Juli L.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
I've never had them before are they good?
Carly F.
Carly F.
Are these better or worse than the mint ones?