BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli® Holiday Limited Edition Assortment Chocolate Squares™.
Limited edition.
San Francisco, founded in 1852.
Ghirardelli chocolate, Squares™, eggnog.
Ghirardelli chocolate, Squares™, peppermint.
Ghirardelli chocolate.
Eggnog, natural flavor.
Peppermint bark, natural flavor.
Pumpkin spice caramel, natural & artificial flavor. see more...

• Where can I buy this ? It looks amazing!!!2 Answers
  • Does anybody think this is one of the best chocolate My mouth is wa...6 Answers
  • Wait... did I just see there's a flavour called "pumpkin spice cara...1 Answers
Jen M.
Jen M.
South Park, PA
I like this chocolate. I also like this is an assortment so you get to try a little bit of everything. I'm not sure if there is dark chocolate is in this bag, me personally am not a fan of. But this would be a great treat to take to a families dinner party
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Titusville, FL
Love the hoilday ghirardelli chocolate and my favorite is the peppermint bark candy. It havea nice minty flavor and its affordable I ususally buy it after the hoilday when it's on sale. I only eat this during the hoilday and it's repurchase worthy.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
turner, ME
Ghirardelli are my number one favorite chocolates. I buy this variety pack for my office around the holidays and they are gone within the first few hours. They are a more expensive chocolate when compared to dove but they are worth every penny
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Douglasville, GA
Can I just say I love this candy? The peppermint bark is so amazing.. I must have this every holiday season.. I buy several bags at a time.. The shelf life is great so I don't have to rush to eat it all before it ruins..
Tiki R.
Tiki R.
I love Christmas so these chocolates are perfect. In my opinion the white chocolate peppermint is the best because it is so creamy and minty but no so strong that it tastes like you just brushed your teeth.
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love when the holidays come out with an assortment package so you can try all of the different flavors and pick out your favorite this is so awesome I actually picked this up from CVS pretty good deal
Carley S.
Carley S.
Antioch, TN
I love these chocolate squares. I always keep a few handy to satisfy my sweet tooth. They're amazing! They're pricey, sure. But to get chocolate this low calorie it is definitely worth the extra buck.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Peoria, AZ
These were very tasty and a nice variety. They were smooth and not bitter but not too too sweet like most holiday flavors are. They came in individually wrapped squares and did not go to waste!
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
The caramel and mint ones are my favorite! Such good chocolate! Everyone who receives these are always happy! I give these out during the holidays as stocking stuffers and basket fillers!
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love their holiday chocolates, especially the peppermint bark, for some reason these chocolates make the holidays more special every time!
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
Upper Darby, PA
Does anybody think this is one of the best chocolate My mouth is watering just talking about it!! Yum yum😃
Jade S.
Jade S.
Where can I buy this ? It looks amazing!!!
Cierra D.
Cierra D.
Ottawa, ON
Wait... did I just see there's a flavour called "pumpkin spice caramel"?? Is it any good? It sounds delicious but I don't know if you could eat more than a few before you get sick of the flavour lol.