Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Dark & Raspberry Filled Squares uploaded by Suzanne G.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Reward yourself with the perfect combination of our rich, slow-melting dark chocolate and the sweet tartness of real raspberry filling. Savor a moment that will carry you through your day.

Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Dark & Raspberry Filled Squares
  • "I don't normally care for chocolates with fruit filling or dark chocolate but these are amazing because they actually use real raspberries instead of some artificial flavoring." in 2 reviews
  • "this my favorite chocolate i cant get over how good these are." in 1 review
  • "One of my all time favorite things!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate, but these are amazing!" in 1 review
  • "best chocolate I've ever had!" in 1 review
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite chocolates! Raspberry and dark chocolate were seriously made for each other. The semi sweet of the dark chocolate pairs perfectly with the deret raspberry.
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
Dark chocolate and raspberry are one of my favorite flavor combinations! You really can’t go wrong with it, and that stands for these chocolates! Most recently, I tried them on a s’more at a wedding that had a s’more bar. The only thing I can say is AMAZING.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Raspberry is my favorite berry, so I’ll take anything raspberry! :) the flavor is super yummy! Even though I’m more of a milk chocolate lover, this dark chocolate is delicious! I love having them with a glass of dry red wine. Definitely recommend!
Eva B.
Kent, OH
This is by far my favorite chocolate! The combination of dark chocolate and raspberry filling tastes delicious! I love snacking on this chocolate, although it Is a bit expensive for me. I would recommend this!
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I really like these a lot. They aren't my favorite chocolate in the world, but they are very yummy! Dark chocolate is always such a treat, and the raspberry filling adds sweetness to it. They combine for a delicious chocolate experience! Ghirardelli is one of my favorite brands of chocolate, and I would say this flavor is definitely worth giving a try!
Casey F.
Lakeville
Dark chocolate is my favorite kind of chocolate and to pair it with raspberry creates the best little treat. These are my all time favorite chocolate treats to have. It's a must have during that time of the month and I usually keep them around all the time. The chocolate and the raspberry filling is so delicious and smooth, it honestly makes my mouth water.
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
From the very moment I tried Ghirardelli Dark & Raspberry Filled Squares they were an instant favorite! The combination of rich dark chocolate paired with luscious raspberry sent my tastebuds into overdrive.

I give them 5/5 stars and 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking to treat themselves with a little something special.
Kristina S.
I love these, these are probably my favorite our of all the other flavors following by the pumpkin spice one. I love the texture and the perfect amount of delicious inside. I love anything sweet and sour and this gives it a perfect balance of sweet and a hint of that raspberry sour hint.
Brittany B.
I'm not much about the choclate when it comes to sweet but Ghirardelli will always hit the spot. You get them anywhere and the price varies because different sizes ate avaliable which I love. I can get just a piece for me or an enough to share. I highly recommend
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
Tangy and sweet! These little square have a great mixture of flavors. The dark chocolate balances out the tart raspberries. I enjoy these because they’re not too sweet, but can curve a craving quickly! Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Chocolate Raspberry Squares Bag
A J.
Will there ever be another chocolate as good as this one???
Kaylee W.
Do these come in like milk chocolate and dark chocolate
Victoria F.