BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli® Dark Collection Chocolate Squares™.
San Francisco.
Founded in 1952.
Ghirardelli, chocolate, squares, dark & raspberry.
Ghirardelli, chocolate, squares, dark, 60% cacao.
Dark & raspberry.
Dark 60% cacao.
Dark & caramel.
Rich chocolate, luscious filling.
Moments of Timeless Pleasure®. see more...

• I don't really like dark chocolate, I find it too bitter, but since...5 Answers
  • How many calories in a square?4 Answers
  • How many like these chocolates10 Answers
Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Dark Collection
  • "Ghirardelli chocolates are amazing , the chocolate raspberry filled may just be my favorite the bitter dark chocolate with a liquid sour raspberry filling you just can't get any better than that!" in 4 reviews
  • "Love the milk chocolate way more, but these are very good as well." in 3 reviews
  • "It's great chocolate, its even better when it's not dark chocolate though." in 1 review
  • "Not normally a dark chocolate fan but I accidentally bought these and they were so good." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite type of Ghirardelli chocolate, and the only one I'll ever eat." in 1 review
Christine V.
Christine V.
I love Dark Chocolate and Ghirardelli makes some of the best dark chocolate out there. I like when they have variety packs of dark chocolate as it lets me have multiple different kinds to snack on without having to buy one of each type, reducing the price spent. I also like that they individually wrap their chocolates, making it harder to eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Angie A.
Angie A.
San Luis, AZ
Best and my favorite chocolates. I personally love the dark chocolate with caramel filling. It's a high quality chocolate. I eat and buy a bunch every time I go to Monterey bay or San Francisco California but you can find them everywhere. A little pricey but worth it i recommend the chocolate ice cream at the ghirardelli's stores!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I love all Ghirardelli flavors, although I love the filled squares best. These dark chocolate ones are amazing. The raspberry filled are great...the filling is a bit tart and very raspberry tasting, and the chocolate is sweet. The caramel filling is creamy and perfectly compliments the dark chocolate. All are winners.
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
Ugh Ghirardelli is my 2nd favorite (Ferraro will always be my 1st lol) chocolate ever!! The dark chocolate is so rich &tasty. I don't like things that are too sweet so dark chocolate is my go-to since milk chocolate is a little too sweet for me. I can never have enough of caramel filled Ggirardelli chocolate!!!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Chocolate is always a great candy! I keep these squares in my desk at work and always grab just one at the end of the day and eat it as I'm walking out to reward myself. These squares are smooth, rich, perfectly blended and have a hint of fruity cocoa to them. For any dark chocolate lover, these are good n
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
These little squares are dangerously good. Their small size may be cute, but they will pull you in, and the next thing you know you have eaten half the bag. The chocolate is so rich and smooth while not feeling like fake candy. I love how well they pair with red wine and are also the perfect pick me up!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Ghirardelli's chocolates are of the highest quality. These chocolates make for a great gift! They are smooth, rich, and just the right sweetness. I highly recommend these. I always pick some up when I am looking for a sweet treat. A few do the trick!
Dave L.
Dave L.
Newport, OR
I must say this is one of my most favorite chocolates in the store and I love these nice little bags so I can take them everywhere with me when I need to have my chocolate fix. Btw if you haven't try them yet you should they are amazingly delicious
wina c.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
I love these chocolate squares. Gives the proper amount chocolate and all individually wrapped so there won't be leftovers or messy.They tend to be on the harder side but is still smooth. This bag gives a variety of option for you to choose.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Dallas, TX
These have great taste very rich in flavor i consider it to have more flavor than other chocolate brands. My personal favorite is the raspberry dark chocolate. I buy these anytime I see them in stores.
holly l.
holly l.
Albany, OH
How many like these chocolates
Julia E.
Julia E.
I don't really like dark chocolate, I find it too bitter, but since these have fillings. Does it make the chocolate sweeter?
Kate R.
Kate R.
How many calories in a square?