Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark uploaded by Suzanne M.

BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Celebrate the season with these Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Chocolates - rich chocolate layers and festive peppermint flavor. Dark chocolate squares Peppermint Bark flavor Individually wrapped Made in the U.S.A.

Myrna S.
New Haven
These are only on the market during the holiday season and they are a must buy! I not only eat but gift this chocolate, the peppermint gives it such a refreshing flavor and the chocolate is smooth and silky. Some may think it’s pricey but this product is worth every penny.
Aj S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product! The combination of peppermint and dark chocolate is just perfect. The dark chocolate isn’t bitter and the peppermint flavor is not overpowering. I also love the small crunchy bits. Only complaint I have is that this product can be pricey depending on where you buy it.
Maddy B.
Saint Petersburg
I get so excited whenever the peppermint bark comes out for the holidays. It’s so yummy. The packaging is very sleek, festive, and overall very pleasing. It’s a little on the expensive side however every penny is worth it. This product tastes amazing! It’s a hit year round!
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
I get these to use as stocking stuffers for Christmas every year. They have a wonderfully smooth but slightly waxy texture with little crunchy candy cane bits and a mix of white and milk chocolate. They are quite tasty.
Kristen S.
I tried these and they are pretty decent! They have the strong peppermint taste along with little itty bitty pieces of like candy canes in it. Definitely worth a try, but I don't think I would actively seeking it out.
Christy S.
Ballston Lake, NY
This chocolate I got as a Christmas gift with The hot cocoa, I wasn’t really crazy about it. I normally love chocolate and peppermint together but I didn’t enjoy this at all. Something was off with this peppermint, the chocolate is wonderful though.
Noelle G.
Bruce , MS
The peppermint bars were amazing for the holidays! It has an enriching peppermint flavor followed by the indulgent dark chocolate. The price is affordable to pretty much anyone! I would definitely recommend!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is premium chocolate, I love all flavors in this brand. The chocolate is creamy and soft. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. We buy this once a month it’s definitely worth buying again
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
Love them. Eat them all the time. Only reason for four stars is because I don’t really like dark chocolate. I wish they made one with milk chocolate. Other than that delicious and would recommend and definitely still going to buy.
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
Ghiradelli chocolates are great for their price, quality and quantity. I think they taste fantastic and melt in your mouth slowly and smoothly. They don’t taste as cheap as other brands and the peppermint is not overwhelming at all. It’s a great balance and this is my favorite peppermint chocolate that I’ve tried and I don’t even like peppermint.