Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Dark & Carmel uploaded by Kimberly L.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli® Chocolate Squares™ Dark & Caramel.
Rich Chocolate, Luscious Filling.
Moments of Timeless Pleasure®.
San Francisco. Founded in 1852. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My two favorite flavors of Ghirardelli chocolate squares are these Dark Chocolate with Caramel and the Dark Chocolate with Raspberry, but these are the best in my opinion. I find the chocolate to be very firm and the caramel to be very creamy, less sweet than others I've had. They are as pleasant as many creme caramels I have had, the burnt sugar flavor coming through. Some of the squares actually were broken with the filling oozing out, but I rather enjoyed these as long as they didn't stick to the wrappers. I'm not fond of licking the candy off the wrapper and discard those. For this reason, I cannot give these a 5 star review. I find that the wrappers are very easy to remove by simply tearing down the center seam and the confection can easily be popped into the mouth or nibbled while holding onto the chocolate inside the half wrapper. These are especially good with a cup of strong coffee. I have found that young children who like milk chocolate and/or candy bars were not fond of these. They didn't mind the raspberry filled dark chocolate, but these were more of an "adult" taste that they didn't favor.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
My office roommate keeps these around our office for anyone to stop by, and boy oh boy, what a temptation! The chocolate is expensive, but you can usually find it on sale or get a coupon. The chocolate is smooth and the carmel is the perfect viscosity! What a combination!
Angela M.
Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares in Dark & Carmel are fantastic. We splurge on these when we find them on sale at any local store. You can't eat just one. Super yummy and better than some other chocolates but a bit costly at times. I would grab some now if I could.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
There is no better combination that chocolate and caramel and Ghirardelli made a delicious little square out of them both for a decent price as well. I get these every once and a while and they are definitely worth it. I would definitely recommend these!
Steevi E.
Otsego, MI
Oh my gosh!! These are delicious! I got them for Christmas and stuck them in the freezer and every night that was my treat! So satisfying and the perfect bite size for a snack! I would totally buy these again!
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Best chocolates ever. Ghirardelli is just melt in your mouth perfect. I do not buy them all the time because of the price but when I am craving a perfect chocolate I go for these. Caramel is my favorite.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
These were all I snacked on when I was pregnant with my son. I craved caramel especially at night. I used to keep some in my night stand lol. Very Delicious.
melissa b.
New Albany , In
One of my favorite indulgences! The perfect little square of Carmel and chocolate. I can't open the bag without my kids running to get one too! Soooo good!
Lanie G.
I love chocolate, and Carmel so when you put the two together it's perfect. I absolutely love it. The taste is just so delicious.
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
Perfect dark chocolate and caramel mix, my favorite combination! These are a great solution for any one with a sweet tooth!
Erika v.
riverview, fl
Why cant i find them in groceries?