BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Classic Selection
  • "Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Classic Selection Milk With Caramel Dark With Mint & Milk With Caramel Packages ~~~ Ghirardelli is the best chocolate EVER and caramel is the best with it." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend gave me these as a gift & I have to say they're pretty good I didn't like the dark chocolate one though" in 2 reviews
  • "This also makes a great gift for someone, because who doesn't like chocolate." in 1 review
  • "It is just a perfect combination that makes a delicious treat." in 1 review
  • "Gah, i cant get enough of their chocolate!" in 1 review
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Absolutely love Ghirardelli chocolates. My favorite from this bag in particular is the caramel and milk chocolate square. With just one square, you satisfy that chocolate craving you have. They are so sweet without being overwhelming and light at the same time. Love the texture of these chocolates, will always buy these when I want to treat myself.
Kira W.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Bruh!!!! These things are so addicting. I cannot stop myself from eating Elat least 5 at a time. The chocolate is so creamy and smooth. Flavor is heaven on earth. You're guna pay a few extra bucks rather than another brand but it's worth it. This also melts in .0093 seconds lol
Liz L.
Liz L.
Manchester, MD
These chocolates are so rich and creamy! The ones filled with caramel are gooey and delicious!!! There are many different options of this brand of chocolate, so anyone can find one that's perfect for them. They are a bit pricey, but for the quality of chocolate it is worth it!
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
Slightly pricey little candies but they are worth it if you are looking for a quick little chocolate treat. Hard to find though in a small town. The little squares are enough to peak your interest in the candy. the chocolate used is nice and smooth and of great quality
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
These are a dangerous combination to put into one bag. You get a little of each flavor that you may want. I typically buy a bag and share it with my office because otherwise I would eat it all myself. Each flavor is delish and really tastes like heaven in your mouth.
Twana W.
Twana W.
Sacramento
Ghiradelli Chocolate squares is my favorite chocolate it is like adult chocolate in a package. I love the caramel its my alltime favorite, i would recommend this chocolate to anyone looking for a delicious adult sweet treat. I actually have this at my home now.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
These chocolates are melt in your mouth delicious! I love getting the variety packs like this, so that you can sample a little bit of everything. I would definitely recommend these to any chocolate lover around. You won't regret buying them.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Luxurious chocolate, fantastic for gifts and a must around the holidays. They're a little on the pricey side for candy but certainly worth it, doesn't even compare to anything else! Get these all the time and eat every last bit!
Wayne S.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I love these squares. Not too healthy, I guess, but otherwise delicious. A delicious creamy taste of better grade chocolate. I enjoy these several times a year but try not to over-indulge. They can be addictive.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Cottage Grove, MN
Love these addictive little squares! I keep them in my desk at work and hand them out to my co-workers if they're having a rough day! Sweet, creamy and smooth! Just how chocolate should be.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
If you could invent any flavor of Ghirardelli chocolate, what would it be?
Amy T.
In Target
Arielle W.
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Hm, I wonder if this is any good, has anyone tried it yet?
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Will they ever come out with any sour flavors?