BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Classic Selection
  • "Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Classic Selection Milk With Caramel Dark With Mint & Milk With Caramel Packages ~~~ Ghirardelli is the best chocolate EVER and caramel is the best with it." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend gave me these as a gift & I have to say they're pretty good I didn't like the dark chocolate one though" in 2 reviews
  • "This also makes a great gift for someone, because who doesn't like chocolate." in 1 review
  • "It is just a perfect combination that makes a delicious treat." in 1 review
  • "Gah, i cant get enough of their chocolate!" in 1 review
Natalie A.
Absolutely love Ghirardelli chocolates. My favorite from this bag in particular is the caramel and milk chocolate square. With just one square, you satisfy that chocolate craving you have. They are so sweet without being overwhelming and light at the same time. Love the texture of these chocolates, will always buy these when I want to treat myself.
Katrina A.
Tampa, FL
ghirardelli choclates are one of my favorites! love the variety and the packaging each piece is like a gift to your taste buds..i love how they are a reasonable price but every time im eating one i feel as if i should have a glass of champagne too lol...if i have guest over i always lay some on the table, a gift for my gust. ;}
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Bruh!!!! These things are so addicting. I cannot stop myself from eating Elat least 5 at a time. The chocolate is so creamy and smooth. Flavor is heaven on earth. You're guna pay a few extra bucks rather than another brand but it's worth it. This also melts in .0093 seconds lol
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
Slightly pricey little candies but they are worth it if you are looking for a quick little chocolate treat. Hard to find though in a small town. The little squares are enough to peak your interest in the candy. the chocolate used is nice and smooth and of great quality
Rayann G.
Manchester, CT
Love!!! the best chocolate on the market. Sweet but not cheap. Great quality and a great brand! Also the packaging is well designed which makes it an ideal candy for display at parties and social events. Its a little pricey but you get what you pay for.
Karina A.
My mom introduced me to these delicious squares and I was instantly obsessed! Without noticing I kind of ate her whole bag lol well what was left of it . They are really good and not that expensive compared to other brands.My favorite is the dark chocolate and the caramel ones ūüćę
Liz L.
Manchester, MD
These chocolates are so rich and creamy! The ones filled with caramel are gooey and delicious!!! There are many different options of this brand of chocolate, so anyone can find one that's perfect for them. They are a bit pricey, but for the quality of chocolate it is worth it!
Alexa M.
Luxurious chocolate, fantastic for gifts and a must around the holidays. They're a little on the pricey side for candy but certainly worth it, doesn't even compare to anything else! Get these all the time and eat every last bit!
Jessica T.
Cottage Grove, MN
Love these addictive little squares! I keep them in my desk at work and hand them out to my co-workers if they're having a rough day! Sweet, creamy and smooth! Just how chocolate should be.
Kendra R.
Apopka, FL
Delicious delicacies!!! The best chocolate ive had. The Carmel one adds a certain creamy texture making it irresistible. If I had one complaint, it would be that I wish it was cheaper and there was more of them in a package so that I could get them more often!
Adriana O.
If you could invent any flavor of Ghirardelli chocolate, what would it be?
Amy T.
Vancouver, WA
Where can I get more?
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Hm, I wonder if this is any good, has anyone tried it yet?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
In Target
Yolanda B.
Will they ever come out with any sour flavors?