Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Cinnamon Crunch uploaded by Yolanda G.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Take time to slow down and feel yourself melt with each bite. A perfect combination of our rich, slow-melting milk chocolate and creamy mocha filling.

Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Unsweetened Chocolate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin - an Emulsifier, Natural Flavors, Cocoa - Processed with Alkali, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Rice Flour, Salt, Red Pepper, Tapioca Starch, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• Skeptical about trying these. I love all of the other fl...1 Answers
Brittney D.
Couldn't find the one I was looking for, but the 86% dark chocolate is the best. I usually buy it at Safeway or where it's made since I live an hour from SF. It's so much better than other brands and nothing compares. It's rich, creamy, and satisfies you.
Zai I.
Normal, IL
Rich and sweet. It definitely savors a sweet tooth! I love milk chocolate and caramel. This brand comes with different types of chocolate that I absolutely love. It’s on the fancier ends of chocolate so you obviously have to try the finer things aha.
Torri F.
Dysart
Excellent chocolate! It is so melt in your mouth perfect. I could eat a whole bag. I just wish it wasn’t so pricey but it is worth it because of how great it is. I love buying this for friends for birthday or holiday presents.
Alison B.
Saint Louis, MO
These chocolates I usually receive on the holidays from my students, co workers, etc. Im not a huge chocolate fan but they are pretty tasty. I usually can never finish a whole bag so I give them away to family and friends or put in my community candy dish at home. For the true chocolate lovers this is definitely a good brand to try.
morgan f.
Salt Lake City
These ghiradelli chocolates are absolutely amazing. They melt in your mouth, and they are always convenient to grab on the go. I don't eat these often, but we always have them around for the holidays and I love them. Every flavor is good, so you can't go wrong. I would recommend these chocolates.
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
I get and give these during the holidays. They make perfect stocking stuffers, and are always greatly appreciated by the recipients. The price is moderate, so I don't buy many of them. They are more of a special occasion treat than something I would have regularly.
emma R.
Ghirardelli Chocolates are a necessity for any woman! This product holds great value, it is savory and rich in flavor. This product beats out any other competitor in terms of flavor and packaging. Your repurchase is definitely worth this brand!
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Chocolate is my go to product when I’m craving something sweet. I thought this product was delicious because it had cinnamon and a crunchy texture that just left you craving more. It’s very hard to resist.
Brittney H.
Don’t know what to give someone for a birthday or retirement ? Or just simply to say thank you? This is a good option! These chocolates are to die for ! Anyone would be happy to receive these as a small gift.
Alyssa N.
Jonesboro, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you are drawn to cinnamon chocolate combos this is for you! I love that they are individually wrapped although that won’t stop me from eating multiple at a time! I️ recommend ALL flavors of this productz
Kim F.
Coffeyville, KS
Skeptical about trying these. I love all of the other flavors of this brand,but just hesitant on this flavor. anyone tried them?