Add a Photo

By GHIRARDELLI
#486 in Chocolate
Ghirardelli® Milk & White Chocolate Spring Impressions Chocolate.

Share & impress.

San Francisco.

Founded in 1852.
Laura O.
Laura O.

These look delicious! I would love a sample of these! Ive never seen these before and easter is my favorite holiday! They should make an INFLUENSTER HOLIDAY HAHA #influensterholiday! Haha anyway i love whote chocolate, it my favorite. It makes me wanna watch the movie Chocolate with Johnny Depp in it when hes a deifter and the lady who makes all those delicious chocolates. Showimg how to make them all, how eaxh one she makes is for something. Like a chocolate medicine woman hahaha.. Anyway, so far, my favorites from this nrand are the holiday milk chocolate with whote mint candy cane chocolate on top. So its half milk chocolate and half minty candy cane chocolate with smashed pieces of candy canes inside. Only found online, or in certain times of the yr, and sold out fast!! #getwhiletheylast! #GhirardelliChocolateSpringImpressionsMilk& WhiteChocolate! #GetSOME!!NumNumz!!
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Edison, NJ

Lets face it chocolate is chocolate I don't think there is one that we do not like I have at least one piece a day and my favorite is white chocolate but everyone else in my house loves any I think its abit pricey but I love it so I would def. tell people to buy it
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Gadsden, AL

Ghirardelli is the holy grail of chocolate. The creaminess will melt in your mouth and delicious smooth flavor will spoil you so that you'll never be able to go back to those other chocolates you used to eat. You are royalty now.
Helen G.
Helen G.
Goshen, IN

Not all chocolate is made equal. There was nothing better than receiving a basket like this one as a gift. There are no alternatives to a good Ghirardelli chocolate. I will purchase it as a gift for any chocolate lover. So good!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA

Love Ghirardelli! I tried Ghirardelli for the first time at their little store at California Adventure Disneyland! I had a hot fudge sundae and it was the most amazing dessert I've ever had! Definitely recommend!!!
Mariah C.
Mariah C.

Love all things Ghirardelli! These are one of my favorites because they have white chocolate and milk chocolate. (My other fave is caramel filled). Perfect to pop one when that sweet tooth comes calling.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.

I love the taste of Ghirardelli chocolate, and this special bag for Easter combines the same great taste with cute, individually wrapped Easter designs. It's one of my favorite Easter candies.
Dina S.
Dina S.

Great blend of white and milk chocolate! While I like dark chocolate as well, I do tend to still enjoy white and milk chocolate candies. Reasonably priced candies with great quality!!
kristany w.
kristany w.

These give you the best of both worlds ! Chocolate on the outside. White chocolate on on the inside. I have had these only once , but will be buying again. The flavor was on point.
Laylani s.
Laylani s.
Crystal City, TX

Totally love these. The way the delicious milk chocolate melts in your mouth then a burst of sweet flavorful caramel just completes the awesomness you are experiencing lol!!

Join Now