Add a Photo

By GHIRARDELLI
#494 in Chocolate
Ghirardelli® Milk & White Chocolate Spring Impressions Chocolate.

Share & impress.

San Francisco.

Founded in 1852.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Edison, NJ
Lets face it chocolate is chocolate I don't think there is one that we do not like I have at least one piece a day and my favorite is white chocolate but everyone else in my house loves any I think its abit pricey but I love it so I would def. tell people to buy it
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Gadsden, AL
Ghirardelli is the holy grail of chocolate. The creaminess will melt in your mouth and delicious smooth flavor will spoil you so that you'll never be able to go back to those other chocolates you used to eat. You are royalty now.
Helen G.
Helen G.
Goshen, iN
Not all chocolate is made equal. There was nothing better than receiving a basket like this one as a gift. There are no alternatives to a good Ghirardelli chocolate. I will purchase it as a gift for any chocolate lover. So good!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
Love Ghirardelli! I tried Ghirardelli for the first time at their little store at California Adventure Disneyland! I had a hot fudge sundae and it was the most amazing dessert I've ever had! Definitely recommend!!!
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Love all things Ghirardelli! These are one of my favorites because they have white chocolate and milk chocolate. (My other fave is caramel filled). Perfect to pop one when that sweet tooth comes calling.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
I love the taste of Ghirardelli chocolate, and this special bag for Easter combines the same great taste with cute, individually wrapped Easter designs. It's one of my favorite Easter candies.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Great blend of white and milk chocolate! While I like dark chocolate as well, I do tend to still enjoy white and milk chocolate candies. Reasonably priced candies with great quality!!
Angel L.
Angel L.
Ghirardelli makes some amazing chocolate. My favorite is anything with white chocolate in it. It's pricey, but so good! Smooth and creamy. Hide it from the kids. Lol.
Christine D.
Christine D.
I love their chocolate it comes in different varieties. It's not to sweet and it hits the spot. Its not expensive and it's great as a gift or for any occasion
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
I usually buy these for my co workers for a treat for the different holidays. It is always a welcomed thing. I have to say my favorite is the salted Carmel