BY GHIRARDELLI

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss. see more...

Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Saginaw, MI
So good! Worth buying over traditional chips for baking. The taste is so much better and sweeter. I'll forever use this brand for my go to baking chips
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
So yummy! These have a smoothr texture and flavor than Hershey's and less bitter ! So delicious and melts easily
Corey O.
Corey O.
Frankfort, IL
I actually prefer the baking wafers from Ghiraidelli a lot more. The price at my local store is much better. You get more bang for your buck.
tiffiney p.
tiffiney p.
Jena, LA
I love them soooooo much even if I have to hide them from my kids and hubby ! It's like my own little piece of heaven !
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Eureka, MO
My favorite semi-sweet chocolate for baking, at least of those that are readily available to me. A square melts well in hot cocoa, as well.
Jodie G.
Jodie G.
Gulfport, MS
This baking bar is so nice for making chocolate bark or for chocolate chunk cookies! The chocolate melts so silky smooothe.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Memphis, TN
Great chocolate, great taste, smooth,creamy and I really like this chocolate to bake with.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Rome, GA
Chocolate, Chocolate! Oh how amazing this brand is in general they proceed the best chocolate products and this definitely did not disappoint
Kinza I.
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
These are so good! Just the right amount of sweetness, I usually use them in cookies but you could add them to any sweets. These are very versatile and taste amazing! Be sure to follow the directions on the back for best results.
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Bedford , NS
Perfect for baking any delicious chocolate treat. If you want a truly rich chocolate taste in your baked goods this should be your choice!