BY GHIRARDELLI

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather D.
Lenoir City, TN
I love the quality of Ghirardelli chocolate. This is my go to for baking. I refuse to but any other brand. you can definitely tell a difference in my opinion, and so do the people that love my brownies!
Monica W.
Wow so Ghirardelli makes chocolate so well! It is amazing the richness of their chocolates but does not have an overwhelming taste. Very sweet & smooth taste!
Alaina P.
FORT WAYNE, IN
This baking chocolate is the best. It is the best I've ever used, and people can tell a difference when I bake with something other than this.
Hillary a.
New Orleans, LA
I always make brownies from scratch and I've had good results with this brand. It's sufficient for a store bought chocolate and the flavor is enhanced when you add a little coffee.
Michael l.
La Place, LA
Love using this for baking. Makes all my baked goods taste wonderful. It doesn't make it really sweet or bitter. It works great with all of my chocolate baking needs
Rebecca S.
Hayward, CA
I don't care that it costs more--this is the BEST baker's chocolate money can buy. God Bless San Francisco for this world class foodie gift!
James C.
Shelby Twp, MI
There's no better chocolate for baking. I've used this in cheesecakes, cookies and brownies. It makes the best brownies you've ever had.
Huda A.
Springfield, OH
Ghirardelli is one of the best higher end chocolate brands there is. you cant beat it as it gives tasty results all the time.
Yonnie L.
New Orleans, LA
I love me some cookies you can't go wrong cookies my favorite I love it so much it's more shocking I wish I had some cookies right now
Leticia M.
Saginaw, MI
So good! Worth buying over traditional chips for baking. The taste is so much better and sweeter. I'll forever use this brand for my go to baking chips