BY GHIRARDELLI

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love usingGhirarselli chocolate when I cook!!!! It makes the food taste soooo much better!!
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
This is so good, one of the best brands of chocolate. good for baking, or just eating.
Krista S.
Great to use in cookies. I love making waffles and throwing a couple pieces in.
Mahi V.
I️ absolutely love baking with ghirardelli’s premium baking chocolate. The start and end products come out phenomenal and the taste is beyond delicious. You can tell they put in premium ingredients in crafting this chocolate because it makes your product come out premium. I️ highly recommend it.
Courtney J.
Ghirardelli is the best high quality chocolate for baking and candy making. It's the best tasting chocolate I've found and I've tried several brands. It melts easily without burning and creates an appealing look when used to cover cake pops and candies.
Maddie D.
Milwaukee, WI
I usually have trouble finding good baking chocolate that doesn't burn but the Ghirardelli baking chocolate is wonderful. It doesn't scald when being melted, and tastes so good in what I bake. My only complaint is the thickness, but that could be my problem, and not the product.
Sarah S.
One of the best baking chocolate available and affordable! Easy to use, love trying out the recipes inside of the wrapper! I manly use this as my special chocolate for gifts and such! I also just love the special looking package! I can feel like royalty for much less! Buy it!
Randilyn B.
hot springs ar
I used this to make homemade hot chocolate at Christmas and it was to die for! So velvety and the perfect sweetness without being overly sweet

Ghirardelli is my go to brand for excellent chocolate
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Always use these when I am making a special chocolate dessert-- the price is higher but it makes such a huge difference in the final product. The more chocolatey, the better.
Ruby C.
Mesquite, TX
This is absolutely the best chocolate for baking and at not a bad price either. I used it to make the Carnival Cruise Lines Chocolate Melting cake and it was to die for and tasted just like that on board the ship.