BY GHIRARDELLI

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss. see more...

Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
Love baking with this chocolate. It's super easy to melt and folds into cookies or muffins so easily
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
I love to use this for my homemade brownies and truffles. The taste is phenomenal and it's reliable.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
This tastes so good! Not too sweet at all. I really liked this and would recommend it to anyone!
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham , MA
Even though this chocolate is rich I do really like this kind ! The store in Disney is awesome
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love usingGhirarselli chocolate when I cook!!!! It makes the food taste soooo much better!!
amy m.
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
This is so good, one of the best brands of chocolate. good for baking, or just eating.
Krista S.
Krista S.
Great to use in cookies. I love making waffles and throwing a couple pieces in.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Ghirardelli is the best high quality chocolate for baking and candy making. It's the best tasting chocolate I've found and I've tried several brands. It melts easily without burning and creates an appealing look when used to cover cake pops and candies.
Maddie D.
Maddie D.
Milwaukee, WI
I usually have trouble finding good baking chocolate that doesn't burn but the Ghirardelli baking chocolate is wonderful. It doesn't scald when being melted, and tastes so good in what I bake. My only complaint is the thickness, but that could be my problem, and not the product.
Randilyn B.
Randilyn B.
Cabot, AR
I used this to make homemade hot chocolate at Christmas and it was to die for! So velvety and the perfect sweetness without being overly sweet

Ghirardelli is my go to brand for excellent chocolate