BY GHIRARDELLI

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marina C.
When baking this is my go to baking bar. It's semi sweet makes it perfect for making fudge brownies! It melts extremely easy and is yummy!
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I use these to make chili ate chip cookies. So delicious. Really makes your chocolate chip cookies delicious and special!
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
!I love all chocolate and I love Ghirardelli brand too! It can be more pricey than say a snickers, but so so worth it
grace i.
Louisville, KY
This is my main chocolate to use while baking, it is amazing! Easy to use in order to bake a little bit at a time.
Sarah H.
Puyallup, WA
We love baking with this at Christmas time. Easy to melt, easy to measure, and it always tastes great at the end.
Taylor W.
Owings, MD
This is a great product for making chocolate covered strawberries. It melted easily and was easy to work with.
Stephanie F.
I love to use this for my homemade brownies and truffles. The taste is phenomenal and it's reliable.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
Love baking with this chocolate. It's super easy to melt and folds into cookies or muffins so easily
Rachel D.
This tastes so good! Not too sweet at all. I really liked this and would recommend it to anyone!
Allie F.
Framingham , MA
Even though this chocolate is rich I do really like this kind ! The store in Disney is awesome