BY GHIRARDELLI

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss. see more...

Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
This chocolate is great for baking. I use it in German chocolate cake, but I would not recommend eating it like you would regular chocolate.
Marina C.
Marina C.
When baking this is my go to baking bar. It's semi sweet makes it perfect for making fudge brownies! It melts extremely easy and is yummy!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
The only chocolate I use for baking! Perfect for chocolate mouse, brownies, etc. Super chocolatey without being too sweet!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I use these to make chili ate chip cookies. So delicious. Really makes your chocolate chip cookies delicious and special!
Nidhi P.
Nidhi P.
Cupertino, CA
I like it because of low sugar. I even eat it just like that. Of course I use it in baking cookies n muffins for my kids.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
!I love all chocolate and I love Ghirardelli brand too! It can be more pricey than say a snickers, but so so worth it
grace i.
grace i.
Louisville, KY
This is my main chocolate to use while baking, it is amazing! Easy to use in order to bake a little bit at a time.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
We love baking with this at Christmas time. Easy to melt, easy to measure, and it always tastes great at the end.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Owings, MD
This is a great product for making chocolate covered strawberries. It melted easily and was easy to work with.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
I love to use this for my homemade brownies and truffles. The taste is phenomenal and it's reliable.