BY GHIRARDELLI

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss. see more...

Ja'Nae L.
Ja'Nae L.
I love baking sweets, but every so often I get these baking bar wrappers to make my chocolate bark desserts that much richer in flavor. They are a bit pricey so keep that in mind if you like these when you buy them. I would recommend these wrappers to those who are having guests over
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
These are fantastic! I used two bars to make the filling for a snickers pie over Thanksgiving and it was a huge hit - everyone loved it. Smooth and flavorful chocolate, a bit pricey compared to some of the other options at the grocery store, but I'd definitely purchase again!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
One of the best baking chocolate available and affordable! Easy to use, love trying out the recipes inside of the wrapper! I manly use this as my special chocolate for gifts and such! I also just love the special looking package! I can feel like royalty for much less! Buy it!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Ghirardelli is the best high quality chocolate for baking and candy making. It's the best tasting chocolate I've found and I've tried several brands. It melts easily without burning and creates an appealing look when used to cover cake pops and candies.
Connie A.
Connie A.
Seguin, Texas
If you're going to go through the trouble to bake, why use inferior chocolate? Use a chocolate that will make you proud. Ghirardelli is only the finest chocolate, which is what your baked treasures deserve. Absolutely reliable melting every time.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
I learned from the baker in the family to never skimp on good baking chocolate. Ghirardelli's chocolate baking bar doesn't disappoint. At a relative price point as other baking bars, I definitely gravitate to the tried and true Ghirardelli brand!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
San Francisco, CA
What's not to like about this. Its Ghirardelli and you're most likely baking brownies or something as equally delicious with this bar. It melts so well. and is perfect for making chocolate icing. It is the only baking chocolate I use.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Mesquite, TX
This is absolutely the best chocolate for baking and at not a bad price either. I used it to make the Carnival Cruise Lines Chocolate Melting cake and it was to die for and tasted just like that on board the ship.
Justine U.
Justine U.
This cookie mix truly is the best. I'm not that into cookies but my bf is truly a Cookie Monster and can't get enough of these whenever i make them. Jumbo box from Costco is the way to go! Pick it up and try it
Vickie A.
Vickie A.
Columbus, OH
Yum! Ghirardelli has hit the mark with this product! Adds the perfect amount of chocolate to cookies and cakes! Always melts smooth and creamy! You will find this product in my cabinet any day!