Ghirardelli Chocolate Sauce uploaded by Kristin M.Ghirardelli Chocolate Sauce uploaded by Christina P.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Sauce Chocolate. Ghirardelli Premium Sauce uses real chocolate to deliver a smooth taste, the perfect finish for your drink or dessert. It's perfect for: Milk shakes, dessert topping, coffee drinks and ice cream topping.

Kajal K.
Olney, MD
I think I used to pour this straight into my mouth as a kid. #noregrets. Anyways this tastes really good in some homemade iced coffee. Whether you blend it together in the drink or drizzle it on top of the whipped cream!
Krista J.
Midvale, UT
This chocolate sauce is obviously a luxury for us. If you want good, yummy, quality chocolate sauce, then go for it! If you don't really mind, and you're on a budget - then this stuff probably isn't for you.
Yocelim C.
Winston Salem , NC
I love this chocolate sauce in my coffee. It tastes so good. I add some to my cup then brew my coffee over it and add creamer. So rich
Angie G.
Yucaipa, CA
The kids love this chocolate on top of their ice cream. I love it too. It has a nice texture and taste delicious

Walmart