Ghirardelli Chocolate Salted Caramel Premium Cookie Mix uploaded by Susanne B.

BY GHIRARDELLI #8 in Cookie Mixes

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Salted Caramel cookie perfectly pairs sweet and salty caramel with a semisweet chocolate cookie for an indulgent and sophisticated treat. Net Weight: 12.25 oz.

Kayla M.
i absolutely loved this cookie mix! they were moist and delicious! definitely will be baking again. i haven’t had the best luck finding good cookie mixes in a box. but these were good. kinda pricey for cookies but they were with the money.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
While this product tasted good the caramel center was just too much for me. The salt did help neutralize all the sweetness. it was a first time try for me and one I probably won't be repeating. For anyone who wants to try it you can easily pick it up at your local grocery store.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
My best friend and I saw these on sale at the supermarket so we figured why not try it out. These were by far the most delicious cookies I've had in a long time. I am a huge salted caramel fan and these cookies were top notch.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Ghirardelli anything is just amazing. They make such great chocolates and other treats. I definitely buy their products a lot. They have a great flavor and I'll continue to buy them for a long time. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
Awesome cookies, delicious taste, premium ingredients and a snap to make! Yum. Salted and sweet caramel with chocolate are amazing combinations. I bought 2 pack (15ounce at each) for 17$ . I recommend
Taia H.
These are a yes and no. Even though I ate them, they weren't GOOD. I've had a friend make these from a recipe they found online and they were so much better. The caramel is honestly kind of gross and the salt is just too much
Juanita S.
Austin, TX
This was such a treat to make both rich and great tasting, every single cookie I made got eaten up. The only reason I have 4 stars instead of 5 was due to complexity and how messy things can get. But otherwise these rock :)
Latavia D.
Menifee, CA
These are a delicious decadent treat. Would be amazing for Valentine's Day. Easy to make and a great value. They don't taste like they are from a box. They taste homemade and delicious. They are rich and super sweet. I would highly recommend them
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I recently bought this product during Christmas time. I wasn't sure if it would be good but I needed a quick dessert for a family gathering. These cookies were gone so fast and everyone kept raving about them.
Dallas L.
Chocolate is my all time go too and I have never from a salted caramel chocolate cookie that has tasted and lasted as long as these do. They are oowy, goowy, and delicious at any time of the year. one may gain many pounds from these but they will always be worth it.