Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips uploaded by Brianna C.Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips uploaded by Kat J.Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips uploaded by SUMMER R.

BY GHIRARDELLI #56 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate delivers the ultimate chocolate indulgence. We hand-select the world's finest cocoa beans and roast them to perfection, then blend the purest ingredients to achieve our award-winning chocolate.

Karolyn M.
Orlando, FL
Omg this would make any cookie/cake batter sooo delicious my god it met more then my expectations it’s rich in flavor and the chocolate just melts so easily and the next day it taste better because the chocolate turns into these chunks of chocolate in the cookie or in the cake it’s sooo good overall satisfied.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
These chocolate chips are the perfect amount of sweetness and I use them for every recipe. My favorite is chocolate chip cookies or sprinkled over the top of chocolate lasagna! So delicious I highly recommend it!
Lydia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't eat dairy so when I discovered these little delicious treats were dairy free I bought bags and bags! I eat them right out of the bag or mix them in with nuts for my own trail mix. I have used them to make hot chocolate and bake with. These have the best flavor. They melt in your mouth and aren't bitter at all!
Wendy M.
These Ghirardelli brand will get 5 stars from me on everything they make. Impeccable flavor and consistency for baking. Melts perfectly (not too much) in cookies. I even use these in my oatmeal energy bites. Best chocolate for baking no doubt.
Holly B.
This chocolate is so rich and decadent, something only expected to be found at a professional patisserie. Perfect for my chocolate cookie recipe!
Kari P.
Fredonia, NY
These are the best chips to bake with. There are usually awesome coupons for these around holidays.
Gail B.
Use their semi sweet chips to make delicious bark with almonds, pretzels and mini marshmallows.