BY GHIRARDELLI #13 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Descriptions:

Deep roasted for a rich chocolate taste. The Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate line continues the chocolate tradition established by Ghirardelli's legendary chocolate confections. We begin by carefully roasting the finest hand-selected cocoa beans from around the world. We add pure ingredients like real vanilla, then blend our chocolate for hours. The result is Ghirardelli's deep, rich five star chocolate taste in these distinctive Semi-Sweet chocolate baking chips. With Ghirardelli's signature five star chocolate taste, your desserts will redefine chocolate indulgence.

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips
  • "You can usually find these at the store about the same price as other brands of chocolate chips and these are good for baking and trail mix as well :) worth their price" in 4 reviews
  • "One of my favorite brands to cook with... Super creamy and melts the best." in 2 reviews
  • "My mother and I use these when making our chocolate chip cookies and they are just great!" in 2 reviews
  • "These are the special ingredient if I'm making chocolate chip cookies for someone extra special." in 2 reviews
  • "The dark chocolate chips are amazing too!" in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are expensive, but they're really good they taste great and they make your cookies taste delicious so if you're in the market for a really good morsel and you want something that is delicious but a little expensive this is perfect.
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
I just love these! I add them along with these 65% cacao morsels in my chocolate chip cookies and everyone loves them! It's similar to the Nestle Toll House morsels but I feel like the quality is a little better. You can find them at your local grocery store usually in the baking aisle and they aren't too much more price wise.
Kristin D.
Kansas City, MO
We use these for our chocolate chip cookies. I always have a bag on hand for that or to throw in a boxed brownie batch to give it a little more “oomph!” They’re a bit more expensive but the better chocolate is worth it!
Sabrina H.
Shelbyville, TN
Absolutely love adding these little gems to my brownies before baking. I also love adding them right on top just before removing them for the oven. They are the perfect addition every time. They melt so great right on top
Mackenzie T.
Atlanta, GA
These are my go-to chocolate chips when I bake. They have the perfect amount of sweetness, and they make any chocolate chip cookie tasty. I wish they were cheaper, but I still buy them anyway.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
These are my absolute favorite chocolate chips to use in baking. I found these at my local grocery store. They are rich in flavor and perfect for chocolate chip cookies! I love them and will continue to purchase!
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best baking chocolate chips ever they are so smooth and melt in your mouth!i love this brand of chocolate its manufactures have a high bar on the product.
Rob K.
These chocolate chips are amazing. They're on par with Trader Joe's chips, which have a special place in my chocolate heart. I put them better than Nestle Toll house and Hershey's special dark. The flavor is very potent and a bit sweeter than trader joe's chocolate chunks, but I will probably have to taste test them against trader joe's chips, which are a bit sweeter than the chunks. I love the strong potent flavor and would highly recommend
valentina c.
Lithia, FL
I personally prefer this for cakes rather than for cookies I used t for my pancakes too, is not to sweet so when you eat you don't get "tired" of it, is great also to put it in the icing to give a different taste to eat
Masroor K.
Used this recently to make chocolate chip cookies. My instructor used this in her cookie receipe And it came out so good! Will definitely need to purchase these chocolate chips the next time I'm st the supermarket. Semi sweet are the best to use in cookies so the cookies isn't overly sweet.
Natalia R.
West Hartford, CT
Why are these so good
Brandy S.
Stone Mtn, GA
How well do these taste in comparison to Nestle?