Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars uploaded by Kyra R.Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars uploaded by Kevin B.

BY GHIRARDELLI #34 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate delivers the ultimate chocolate indulgence. We hand-select the world's finest cocoa beans and roast them to perfection , then blend the purest ingredients to achieve our award-winning chocolate. Experience the Ghirardelli difference.

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars
  • "My kids are a little weird they prefer the dark instead of semi sweet great for our chocolate chip and brownies and hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "I totally notice a difference using this chocolate for baking compared to less expensive/store brand chocolate" in 1 review
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love all the ghiradelli chocolate however I do wish the packaging was different. Most baking chocolate comes in a container you can heat up to make it convenient but ghiradellis comes in candy bar form. Change the packaging and everything would be perfect
Sandra D.
Townsend, TN
I love this Ghirardelli baking bar!Its so easy to make ganache with it. Tastes great! All of my guests loved it on the cheesecake I made. My only baking chocolate I will use now is Ghirardelli ❤️
alyssa t.
I switched to higher end end chocolate baking bars for homemade desserts that call for baking chocolate, such as brownies and ganache. The difference is noticeable! It melts very smoothly and evenly, and your dessert tastes even better! If you're going to bake from scratch, using the best products is worth it. And if chocolate is your primary flavor, flavor it with the best.
Courtney U.
I love this. Ghirardelli is the only chocolate bar I use now to bake with because it has a noticeably different and richer taste than the other bars I've used. It's really good quality. I use it to make brownies & it melts and mixes well. It has the best taste than similarly priced brands, & I think my baked goods look better when I use this compares to others. This is one of the products that is worth the price. I don't think I've found a cheaper brand that is comparable.
Nicole B.
Really great! This is great for baking; I recently decided to try chocolate cake from scratch and ended up using this bar and bittersweet chocolate! It was incredible! Ghirardelli has such a great reputation and it makes all the baked goods taste so much better!
Kevin B.
Roanoke
This chocolate bar is terrible, its like they form pressed baking chocolate into a bar and sent it to the store. It has a crumbly texture, its best by date is 7-31-17 I would hate to see what it would look like by that date!
Rachel D.
Baltimore, MD
This added the perfect garnish to my Nutella Chesecake; I grated over the top of my cheesecake and it it added that extra level of decadence to my dessert. I was a hit with my classmates.
Purabi D.
In baking, whether I like to add a chocolate border to the cake or strawberry dipped chocolate, I use these. It has a silky smooth taste and the perfect amount of sweetness for me.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
Whenever I bake anything I use this! It melts so smoothly and it tasted amazing. The texture is like silk. I use it in my lava cakes. Stop and shop has sales for this frequently so it's totally worth it.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
I love chocolate, so much and Ghirardelli makes the BEST in my opinion! These are no exception.. great for baking and cooking without an overbearing sweetness! Love this!