Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate Hazelnut uploaded by Soraida C.

BY GHIRARDELLI #94 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor of Ghirardelli Premium Chocolate Mocha Hot Cocoa creates the intense, lingering chocolate experience cherished by true cocoa lovers.

Ingredients

Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa (Sugar, Cocoa [Processed With Alkali], Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin [An Emulsifier], Vanilla), Coffee.

• How is the Hazelnut flavor with the cocoa? Is it very haz...3 Answers
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
It breaks my heart that they discontinued this product. It was like making hot chocolate with Nutella with the quality of Ghirardelli. One of the best hot chocolates.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh gosh this has to be my favorite hit chocolate mix. It is so rich and chocolately which is exactly what I want when I drink hot chocolate. Other brands leave you with a watery brown so called chocolate drink but Ghirardelli is not like that at all. And chocolate and hazelnut together is amazing. It's like a hot cup of liquid Nutella. Who doesn't want that?!
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
Ghirardelli anything is basically chocolate heaven. I make my hot chocolate with milk only. This is pretty rich in flavor so i'd say adjust to your taste buds. I don't go buy whatever measurements are on the package. I know that not all things hazelnut taste like Nutella so i wasn't thinking it would. That's Ferrero's recipe. But this is equally as good.
Jerusha M.
Irvine, CA
One of my favorite flavors. I usually buy this and then the regular flavor. I love how rich and creamy it is when you make it with milk. You can definitely taste the difference compared to cheaper brands. I like to go for the rich full chocolate mixes so I can truly enjoy my hot chocolate on a cold night and cozy up on my couch with my hubby.
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli is pure decadence. I love the taste of Hazlenuts and I love how well this blends with the chocolatey-ness of this product. This is like a special treat on days when I'm craving something sweet. I always try to keep this in stock. It's just so good!
Rosalinda M.
Fresno, CA
Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa Mix, Chocolate Hazelnut definitely has room for some improvement. It is a good value however they lack in flavor the way the their other products give off rich chocolate flavors. I will not repurchase this exact kind but I still love the brand.
Lissette A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly, the quality of this hot chocolate tastes waaaaay better than hot chocolate at starbucks. Its so rich in flavor. I love having a cup of hazelnut hot cocoa every winter. If you love mint, try the chocolate mint flavor. Delicious.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I like my hot chocolate really chocolaty. I don't get that from most of them and find my self having to add two or three packs just to get a decent cup. First I like the canister because I don't have to deal with the packs I can use what I want. Second this has a richer taste. Its what you think hot chocolate is supposed to be.
Shelby H.
Im a huge hot chocolate fan and ive tried a ton of different brands and always come back to this one. I will definitely keep purchasing it, compares better than most hot chocolate brand and is packaged nicely, i would recommend to any chocolate lover.
Felicity F.
Rocky Hill, CT
I haven't had this hot cocoa in a while but it is wonderful. Compared to other hot chocolates this is the best. It gives off a wonderful chocolaty taste but not over powering. This hot cocoa is a wonderful value. I would buy this again if i ever saw it in the store.
Erin P.
How is the Hazelnut flavor with the cocoa? Is it very hazelnut flavored or lighter? I love hazelnut but others in the household are not as keen.