BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor of Ghirardelli premium Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa creates the intense, lingering chocolate experience cherished by true cocoa lovers.

Ingredients

Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa (Sugar, Cocoa-processed With Alkali, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin-an Emulsifier, Vanilla).

Claudia B.
Austin, TX
I like this hot cocoa mix but it’s not my favorite. It has a great flavor, but it’s very rich and is a bit too dark chocolate-y and bitter for my taste. That said, I still enjoy this mix even if it’s not my first choice, and if you love dark chocolate then you should definitely check this out!
Katherine S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli makes some great chocolate, so I used this for some hot cocoa jars as party favors. It’s really good when made with warm milk. It’s a bit pricier, so definitely look for sales and save for a special occasion :)
Tristen S.
Elkins, AR
It's almost winter so grab a cup of this and go roast marshmellows. Or maybe you wanna snuggle up and watch TV. Whatever you are gonna do make sure you have some hot cocoa using this mix. Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa, Double Chocolate
Morgan D.
Byron Center, MI
I love this product! Every now and then I’ll treat myself by using a little hot water and almond milk to make this hot chocolate nice and creamy, yet still keep my conscience at ease. Plus, this isn’t expensive. Perfect for a treat yo self night!
Mad K.
fuquay varina
This is my go to hot chocolate. I like the better quality ingredients than some other companies and while it isn’t marked gluten free, it’s pretty safe. As for taste, while it isn’t the richest flavor I have ever tasted, it’s up there and I definitely recommend.
Carissa P.
Longview, TX
This hot chocolate is very rich and creamy! I give it four stars however, because you really have to make it with hot milk in order for it to have that smooth taste. Hot water just doesn't do. I usually use about 3 TBs and heat up the milk in a microwave! However, this takes a long time as I have to stir it every 30 seconds to prevent the milk from curdling. Heating up water would be faster. So convenience wise- poor. Taste wise- excellent. A great drink for a cold winter afternoon.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is hands down the best cocoa and the only one I keep stocked in my kitchen. It's rich and on the sweet side so don't go overboard. The measurements they provide for a cup of cocoa are a bit intense for my tastes so use less, taste, and adjust accordingly. Also, be sure to use milk not water. You won't be disappointed, it's pretty darn good.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What more could you want on a cold, winter's day than to snuggle up with a book by the fireplace with a cup of cocoa to drink? Mmm, this hot cocoa is simply amazing! Ghirardelli really knows its way around chocolate, this is smooth and delicious! I would recommend this hot chocolate to any lover of the yummy drink. It really is the best! Happy holidays!
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Worst Hot Chocolate ever! And that's even after "doctoring it up" 😝 lame! You think it would taste good being Ghirardelli and all....but no. #target #ghirardelli #hotchocolateconnoisseur #hotchocolatesnob #iknowmychocolates #disapointing ☕ Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa, Double Chocolate
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Of course I expect great things out of Ghirardelli. Yes the full jar is a bit on the expensive side, but if you're love hot chocolate it's worth it. For me though, it is just meh. I love the rich taste, but I don't feel that it is that much different from other hot chocolates. For me, this was not worth the price. It's not bad, it just isn't fantastic.
Jessica B.
Will the work best with hot water or hot milk?
Tresa B.
Does this really taste like the chocolates?
Caleb L.
High Point, NC
I love their chocolates, but they're always so expensive. Is this cocoa mix expensive, and if so is it worth the money?
Ruth R.
Oxnard, CA
If its double chocolate does it taste good or not
Melissa P.
Where can I find this product? I couldn't find them in Walmart.

Walmart