BY GHIRARDELLI #18 in Hot Cocoa

Ghirardelli® Chocolate Premium Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa.
San Francisco.
Founded in 1852.
Made with real chocolate!
Mix with hot milk to make delicious hot cocoa! see more...

• I love their chocolates, but they're always so expensive. Is this...3 Answers
  • Anyone ever use this in baking? Wondering if it would give a more...1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like the chocolates?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Worst Hot Chocolate ever! And that's even after "doctoring it up" 😝 lame! You think it would taste good being Ghirardelli and all....but no. #target #ghirardelli #hotchocolateconnoisseur #hotchocolatesnob #iknowmychocolates #disapointing ☕ Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa, Double Chocolate
Tristen S.
Elkins, AR
It's almost winter so grab a cup of this and go roast marshmellows. Or maybe you wanna snuggle up and watch TV. Whatever you are gonna do make sure you have some hot cocoa using this mix. Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa, Double Chocolate
Bethany P.
I had this in their store one day. Oh, goodness! It was like slurping down some warm melted chocolate. Not like the other packages, whom shall remain unnamed, which are just watered down dirt water. Now I'm craving this stuff... going to the store...
Emily G.
Martinez , GA
I can't wait for cooler weather here down south! I LOVE Ghirardelli's Hot Cocoa - it's smooth, rich, creamy. And, I love how it's not in a packet so you can control how much you put in - I like a little extra. And, I like putting a scoop in my coffee in the mornings!
Carissa P.
Longview, TX
This hot chocolate is very rich and creamy! I give it four stars however, because you really have to make it with hot milk in order for it to have that smooth taste. Hot water just doesn't do. I usually use about 3 TBs and heat up the milk in a microwave! However, this takes a long time as I have to stir it every 30 seconds to prevent the milk from curdling. Heating up water would be faster. So convenience wise- poor. Taste wise- excellent. A great drink for a cold winter afternoon.
Becca J.
A friend gave me a packet of this not too long ago and said "it'll change your life." Um....she was right! I usually make my own hot cocoa mix instead of bothering with store-bought packets, because it either tastes too watered down OR it has sucralose. Yuck. But now I will always buy Ghirardelli. It has a full-bodied cocoa-y flavor like the sipping chocolate I used to get in Italy! SO YUMMY. And it doesn't have any ingredients I am sensitive to. Plus, you can't beat the convenience! Favorite. Hot chocolate. Ever.
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
I won't say that it's terrible hot cocoa, because generally ghiradelli produces quality chocolate products, but in this case the difficulty in had was with the taste. I made a cup with hot water and it was too watery tasting, I made a second with milk heated and it too tasted really bland. Assuming it's not too difficult to produce a great flavored hot cocoa mix, I expected better from the company that has, prior to this, always delivered.
MacKenzie M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Okay so the package/instructions say to use hot milk instead of water...that may be what's been missing from my hot chocolate this whole time. This as the best hot chocolate I've ever had (even though it was a little watered down but that was my fault as I eyeballed the amount of milk instead of actually measuring; if I had measured correctly it would've been amazing). So it is four stars instead of five but mostly due to user error; I'm sure if I had measured it would've been five without doubt. So my suggestion is to definitely always follow instructions to a 'T'.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
What more could you want on a cold, winter's day than to snuggle up with a book by the fireplace with a cup of cocoa to drink? Mmm, this hot cocoa is simply amazing! Ghirardelli really knows its way around chocolate, this is smooth and delicious! I would recommend this hot chocolate to any lover of the yummy drink. It really is the best! Happy holidays!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is hands down the best cocoa and the only one I keep stocked in my kitchen. It's rich and on the sweet side so don't go overboard. The measurements they provide for a cup of cocoa are a bit intense for my tastes so use less, taste, and adjust accordingly. Also, be sure to use milk not water. You won't be disappointed, it's pretty darn good.
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
Will the work best with hot water or hot milk?
Tresa B.
Does this really taste like the chocolates?
Melissa P.
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this product? I couldn't find them in Walmart.
Leah M.
Blythewood, SC
Where can I get this??!! I've not seen it in any of our local grocery stores.
Caleb L.
High Point, NC
I love their chocolates, but they're always so expensive. Is this cocoa mix expensive, and if so is it worth the money?