Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa Chocolate Mocha

by Ghirardelli

#13 in Cocoa

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor of Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa starts with cocoa from the finest cocoa beans. We then blend just the right amount of sugar, real vanilla and add real chocolate for a rich, perfectly balanced chocolate taste. Stir up some decadence with this velvety-smooth Hot Cocoa and savor the chocolate intensity you expect from Ghirardelli.

Is this good or not
Nwver tried these before. are they super rich?
I live in Los Angeles and I haven't been able to find it. Does anyone in the LA area know where I can purchase these???
Start your review of Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa Chocolate Mocha!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
Omg! This is something everyone needs on a cold winter day. It's a bit pricey but it's super chocolatey. I like to enhance it by adding some mint or raspberry flavorings. It really give it that additional kick!
3 years agoCovington, LA
This stuff is pretty good. Definitely more chocolate than coffee flavor. I think it's tastes but certainly more expensive than it needs to be. I don't buy them for myself anymore, but I do put them in gift baskets. Looks fancier than a plain pouch of Swiss miss.
3 years ago
My sister bought these and she is always drinking hot chocolate. Once you open the bag you'll never want to drink anything else. Especially if you love chocolate in general like me.
4 years agoAllentown, PA
My review is for the Ghirardelli Peppermint Hot Chocolate, but it's not on here. I recently purchased it at TJ Maxx and I'm glad I did! It tastes so rich and so bad for you. That's what makes it so great. Definitely would repurchase. Ahh! so good.
4 years ago
Sampler? Why buy the sampler look by the big bulk of it this is so good I loved your deli chocolate and I mean who wouldn't and hot chocolate is amazing on cold nights and it's so creamy is such a sweet flavor and it's just delicious and all.
3 years agoMiami, FL
This stuff is incredible. I use it with whole milk. If your going to indulge then go all out.The taste is very rich and creamy. The packing is nice and bright. I personally think its very affordable. I have bought this several times already. And I have recommended it to others.
3 years agoAllentown, PA
I rarely drink hot chocolate. I just prefer coffee. But I always have a bag of this on hand, for those nights where I need a hot drink and coffee won't do. Plus, I'll mix a little of this in my coffee for an extra treat!
3 years agoKnoxville, TN
This hot chocolate mix is so delicious! It's a tad pricey so I don't let the kids drink it, it's all for me. I just love it for a nice winter snack after the kids are in bed.
3 years agoGreat Mills, MD
Fire place, movie, blanket, and this hot cocoa is perfect. I love that I can get my chocolate fix and my snuggle fix at the same time. Milk with it is the best and I don't feel like I need to add my own spices to it to make it top notch. It already is! Price is worth it!
3 years agoWaukesha, WI
Ghirardelli products are delicious. So rich tasting- especially this hot cocoa. Always a clean looking/appealing package. Wish the price was a little lower, but not terrible.