Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa Chocolate Mocha uploaded by Duchess H.

BY GHIRARDELLI #47 in Hot Cocoa

Ghirardelli® Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa Chocolate Mocha.

Mix with hot milk!

San Francisco. Founded 1852. see more...

• Nwver tried these before. are they super rich?2 Answers
  • I live in Los Angeles and I haven't been able to find it. Does any...1 Answers
  • Perfect for a fall night in.2 Answers
Margo C.
Margo C.
Breezy Point, NY
I was lucky enough to be introduced to this brand at a young age when my father took me to the Ghiradelli factory in San Francisco. I knew immediately that this wasn't your ordinary, run of the mill chocolate manufacturer and I still believe that to this day. Ghiradelli makes some of the finest quality chocolate products Ive had the chance to indulge in, and their hot chocolate is no different. This hot cocoa is far more premium than any other mixes available on the grocery shelf, you just have to taste it to know the difference. It's sooooo incredibly rich and decadent, you'll think you're drinking straight melted chocolate! It's the perfect beverage to sip on during the brutal winter months of the Northeast!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
San Diego, CA
Oh, my goodness this is delicious. This is a bit weird, but whenever I drink hot chocolate from a mix, I always add some strong black coffee to it. I just find that the mix itself lacks depth and is usually too sweet, so the coffee adds richness and cuts the sweetness down perfectlt. This is the first hot chocolate mix that I didn't have to add coffee too, probably because it already has mocha in it. It's just the right amount of sweetness, and I can stir it with a peppermint stick and make it even more special.
Alisea H.
Alisea H.
North Miami, FL
Having European family, Ghirardelli is a staple to any winter months! The packaging is beautiful and it is well sealed. However this brand of chocolates will cost a bit more but the quality and taste of it makes it worth it. This particular hot chocolate is silky smooth if prepared with milk or water and it feels like the taste is better with every sip. Overall i love this product and i would highly recommend it to people.
Joann D.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
My first cup of hot chocolate was introduced to me at the factory in Boston, and they make some of the best hot chocolate I've ever tasted. It's so incredibly rich in flavor and their packets are wonderful as well. I enjoy a classic cup of hot chocolate with a lot of flavor, so if that's you, I'd definitely recommend. Also a great gift for chocolate lovers.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
This mocha hot chocolate has been a nice warm drink for cooler weather. If I need a caffeine jolt, I'll mix it with some kahlua flavored coffee. I don't know that I'd go out of my way to try to buy this again, but if it was readily available I might choose it over a different option.
I love every single thing they make because it all has the expensive chocolate base but its affordable. It meets my expectations and if you can get some chocolate bars to eat at the same time! It is a good value, its not cheap but it is worth it. I would recommend it to everyone.
bailey l.
bailey l.
This is my go to when I need a self care night! The flavor is so rich and delicious. It really hits the spot! Even with water (for someone lactose intolerant like me) this hot cocoa is amazing! I personally like to add marshmallows for extra comfort, definitely would recommend
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Salem, WV
I love anything ghirardelli. The hot chocolate is just as rich and creamy as their actual chocolate and it tastes so much better than Swiss miss. I don't buy it often because it isnsomexpensive but when it's really cold and I feel like splurging I'll spend the extra money.
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Boise, ID
I love this stuff! It is extremely rich and chocolatey, something that is a must for hot cocoa. It is a little bit expensive for how much you are getting but this is made up for in the quality of the product. I would buy again to have something to indulge in.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Sellersburg , IN
We recently purchased this to give out as Christmas gifts! It was a hit and we've heard great things. Our family uses this brand because you can taste the difference. There is a rich chocolate flavor that you don't get from other hot chocolate brands.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Perfect for a fall night in.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Anyone have trouble finding this in GA? I haven't seen it at Publix or Kroger lately.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Nwver tried these before. are they super rich?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Los Angeles, CA
I live in Los Angeles and I haven't been able to find it. Does anyone in the LA area know where I can purchase these???