BY GHIRARDELLI #19 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars: All natural Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher see more...

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars
  • "I use it when making my famous (to my family) peanut butter and ritz cracker cookies!" in 1 review
  • "We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!" in 1 review
Naomi G.
Servia, IN
I use this choclate to make cookies all the time. and it works and tastes amazing. I would use it to make cookies.
Necie E.
Vernon Hills, IL
Thus is my go to specialty chocolate brand for when I make my bar cookies and cakes. Thus is delightfully divine.
Missy C.
Fpo, AP
Absolute favorite when baking with dark chocolate! Excellent quality and decent price point.
Hannah F.
Great for baking! We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!
Ella S.
Toronto, ON
Although it is pretty expensive, It tastes amazing! I've also tried other flavors too :)
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!