BY GHIRARDELLI #21 in Baking Chips & Bars

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars: All natural Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher see more...

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars
  • "I use it when making my famous (to my family) peanut butter and ritz cracker cookies!" in 1 review
  • "We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!" in 1 review
Wanda O.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
This product is good on it's own but it's great for baking. Not very pricey for good quality chocolate. It last a long time. I found a bar in my pantry over a few years old and used it and it still maintained shape flavor and people ask what chocolate I had used😉. Melts easy as well but holds its shape in cookies if you want chunks.
Bhavna D.
Bhavna D.
Bedford, TX
My husband and I have sweet teeth and enjoy good quality chocolates. These taste extraordinary and are very addictive.
Elmira S.
Elmira S.
Toronto, ON
Although it is pretty expensive, It tastes amazing! I've also tried other flavors too :)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!