BY GHIRARDELLI #21 in Baking Chips & Bars

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars: All natural Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I use it when making my famous (to my family) peanut butter and ritz cracker cookies!" in 1 review
  • "We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!" in 1 review
Steph M.
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
I love this Ghirardelli Bittersweet bar! Sounds odd, but I prefer this over a regular chocolate candy bar. I highly recommend this to anyone in need of bittersweet chocolate for baking. It won't let you down:)
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
If you can't find or don't like using the standard Baker's chocolate bars for baking, I recommend using these instead. They are pretty easy to find and bake up well with lots of chocolate flavor. Again, though: If you are using this one in lieu of unsweetened chocolate, just reduce the total amount of sugar, or you might end up with a sugar bomb!
Elmira S.
Elmira S.
Toronto, ON
Although it is pretty expensive, It tastes amazing! I've also tried other flavors too :)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!