Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars uploaded by Nicole G.Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars uploaded by Lili E.

BY GHIRARDELLI #15 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli is the #1 premium baking brand in the U.S. because we use our expertise in chocolate to create high quality baking products that have luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture With Ghirardelli, you can create impressive, yet easy-to-make deserts; 100% all Natural; 100% Impressive Intensely rich and perfectly balanced taste; Made with real chocolate Pack of 6 – 4 ounce bars Gluten-Free; Made in USA.

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars
  • "I use it when making my famous (to my family) peanut butter and ritz cracker cookies!" in 1 review
  • "We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!" in 1 review
Sheryll R.
San Jose, CA
DELICIOUS!! Great pricing in my local store for a quality product. Easy to chop/mince in case I'm out of chocolate chips. East to melt for treats such as brownies, or even bark.
Kelsey T.
I'm a chocolate lover, and I also love baking. Chocolate and baking always go hand in hand. Anyway, ghirardelli baking chocolate is so amazing. Never dissapoints!:)
Wendy h.
Vacaville, CA
I used this bar in a batch of fudge I made at Christmas, and it turned out wonderfully! The chocolate is rich and creamy. It will be my go to chocolate for baking.
Meg M.
From the shop in San Francisco to my home, Ghirardelli is high quality. Using baking chocolate you are in need of a smooth chocolate and this is literally perfect!
Ginnie L.
Dallas, TX
I love using the Bittersweet Chocolate Bar for baking. Everything I've made with it (brownies, cookies, etc.) has a deep, rich flavor. Definitely a great choice at the grocery store.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
I can usually only find these around Christmas, and its one thing I really look forward to! This is my favorite brand of chocolate and one of my favorite flavors
Dana L.
Canton, GA
I love baking with 60% cacao and Ghirardellis makes a great chocolate! Smooth and creamy, not overtly sweet. Can be more expensive than other brands but overall a good value.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
These make the BEST fudge. They're super rich, and melt really well, so they're good for baking as well! It's worth the extra few pennies for these high quality chips!
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I can usually only find these around Christmas, and its one thing I really look forward to and cause I well get in California hut here you don't see them they are my husband favorite
Christina S.
Land O Lakes, FL
I really enjoy using Ghirardelli Baking Bars. They melt easily and the taste is top quality. I like to use them for all baking needs and even for S'mores!!! ;)
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone tried this if so is it really good or no?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Is this chocolate good
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!