Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars uploaded by Nicole G.Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars uploaded by Lili E.

BY GHIRARDELLI #16 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli is the #1 premium baking brand in the U.S. because we use our expertise in chocolate to create high quality baking products that have luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture With Ghirardelli, you can create impressive, yet easy-to-make deserts; 100% all Natural; 100% Impressive Intensely rich and perfectly balanced taste; Made with real chocolate Pack of 6 – 4 ounce bars Gluten-Free; Made in USA.

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars
  • "I use it when making my famous (to my family) peanut butter and ritz cracker cookies!" in 1 review
  • "We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!" in 1 review
Ghirardelli baking chocolate is my go to when baking homemade brownies. I think it melts exceptionally well without burning easily. I also love the dark, rich chocolate flavor that it adds to the brownies. Makes for a rich, fudge-y, truly chocolate experience!
Alexandria O.
I like that this baking chocolate actually tastes like GOOD REAL chocolate. A lot of other brands usually have that fake chocolate taste. Kind of the difference between Reeses peanut butter cups and those off brand peanut butter cups you usually get around Easter.
The only downside to the Ghirardelli brand is that it can be a little pricey.
Trisha O.
I've tried this one at a Ghirardelli store and at first I was a little weirded out that they were giving out Orange chocolate samples. 'Cause I've never tried one before so when I heard they were DARK CHOCOLATE ( I love dark chocolate) Orange I instantly was curious and gave 'em a try. Boy, I was surprised at how delicious these were!
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
This product is good on it's own but it's great for baking. Not very pricey for good quality chocolate. It last a long time. I found a bar in my pantry over a few years old and used it and it still maintained shape flavor and people ask what chocolate I had used😉. Melts easy as well but holds its shape in cookies if you want chunks.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I really like the quality of this chocolate compared to other name brands. I melts great and the taste never disappointing me ! This is the chocolate I always choose whenever I am doing my baking. I prefer it over all other brands that I have tried.
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this Ghirardelli Bittersweet bar! Sounds odd, but I prefer this over a regular chocolate candy bar. I highly recommend this to anyone in need of bittersweet chocolate for baking. It won't let you down:)
Maddie I.
I love this. I use this every time I bake something like chocolate cupcakes or ganache. This is the best chocolate to use especially for baking. I think it's worth the price and I would rather use this than any other baking chocolate
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
The dark chocolate and orange are not my favorite combination, but these are still pretty good. I prefer the caramel ones. Ghirardelli is my favorite brand for chocolate. The filling is always the perfect creamy texture and the chocolate is not too thick.
Jamie P.
Boynton beach, FL
I am a serious chocolate lover and I'd like to think of myself as a slight snob of chocolate, I like the good stuff! And I love these, like seriously addicted! Delicious!
Glamour G.
I use this Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate in any recipe that requires a baking bar. It is something about Ghirardelli chocolate that changes a chocolate dessert from plain to extraordinary. The flavor is the best!
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone tried this if so is it really good or no?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Is this chocolate good
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!