BY GHIRARDELLI #25 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars: All natural Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher see more...

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars
  • "I use it when making my famous (to my family) peanut butter and ritz cracker cookies!" in 1 review
  • "We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!" in 1 review
Meg M.
From the shop in San Francisco to my home, Ghirardelli is high quality. Using baking chocolate you are in need of a smooth chocolate and this is literally perfect!
Ginnie L.
Dallas, TX
I love using the Bittersweet Chocolate Bar for baking. Everything I've made with it (brownies, cookies, etc.) has a deep, rich flavor. Definitely a great choice at the grocery store.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
These make the BEST fudge. They're super rich, and melt really well, so they're good for baking as well! It's worth the extra few pennies for these high quality chips!
Christina S.
Land O Lakes, FL
I really enjoy using Ghirardelli Baking Bars. They melt easily and the taste is top quality. I like to use them for all baking needs and even for S'mores!!! ;)
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
For a while, I used to buy it. It is a bit expensive but so-so good. I would savor it in my mouth. My mouth waters right now as I remember the taste:)
Lauren M.
Springboro, OH
I love this product! I use it when making my famous (to my family) peanut butter and ritz cracker cookies! Doesn't burn easily when melting.
Celina G.
This great baking chocolate that melts really well to make super decadent brownies. Recommend mixing this with some semi-sweet chocolate
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
This is one of my favorite chocolates to bake with! It has a great flavor and adds a terrific richness to any chocolate dessert :)
Rebecca M.
Any recipe that calls for bittersweet chocolate bars I use ghirardelli. It can sometimes be a little pricey but def worth it.
Claudia H.
My favorite. The taste is perfect, not too bitter, not too sweet, it's perfect for baking or making some chocolate dessert
Marveya A.
sacramento
Is this chocolate good
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!