BY GHIRARDELLI #18 in Baking Chips & Bars

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars: All natural Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher see more...

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars
  • "I use it when making my famous (to my family) peanut butter and ritz cracker cookies!" in 1 review
  • "We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!" in 1 review
Meg M.
From the shop in San Francisco to my home, Ghirardelli is high quality. Using baking chocolate you are in need of a smooth chocolate and this is literally perfect!
Rebecca M.
Any recipe that calls for bittersweet chocolate bars I use ghirardelli. It can sometimes be a little pricey but def worth it.
Hannah F.
Great for baking! We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!
Lauren M.
Springboro, OH
I love this product! I use it when making my famous (to my family) peanut butter and ritz cracker cookies! Doesn't burn easily when melting.
Wendy h.
Vacaville, CA
I used this bar in a batch of fudge I made at Christmas, and it turned out wonderfully! The chocolate is rich and creamy. It will be my go to chocolate for baking.
Christina S.
Land O Lakes, FL
I really enjoy using Ghirardelli Baking Bars. They melt easily and the taste is top quality. I like to use them for all baking needs and even for S'mores!!! ;)
Missy C.
Fpo, AP
Absolute favorite when baking with dark chocolate! Excellent quality and decent price point.
Claudia H.
My favorite. The taste is perfect, not too bitter, not too sweet, it's perfect for baking or making some chocolate dessert
Kt H.
Baltimore, MD
This is one of my favorite chocolates to bake with! It has a great flavor and adds a terrific richness to any chocolate dessert :)
Jamie P.
Boynton Beach, FL
I am a serious chocolate lover and I'd like to think of myself as a slight snob of chocolate, I like the good stuff! And I love these, like seriously addicted! Delicious!
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!