BY GHIRARDELLI #21 in Baking Chips & Bars

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars: All natural Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher see more...

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars
  • "I use it when making my famous (to my family) peanut butter and ritz cracker cookies!" in 1 review
  • "We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!" in 1 review
Christina S.
Christina S.
Land O Lakes, FL
I really enjoy using Ghirardelli Baking Bars. They melt easily and the taste is top quality. I like to use them for all baking needs and even for S'mores!!! ;)
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
My favorite. The taste is perfect, not too bitter, not too sweet, it's perfect for baking or making some chocolate dessert
Wendy h.
Wendy h.
Vacaville, CA
I used this bar in a batch of fudge I made at Christmas, and it turned out wonderfully! The chocolate is rich and creamy. It will be my go to chocolate for baking.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
If you can't find or don't like using the standard Baker's chocolate bars for baking, I recommend using these instead. They are pretty easy to find and bake up well with lots of chocolate flavor. Again, though: If you are using this one in lieu of unsweetened chocolate, just reduce the total amount of sugar, or you might end up with a sugar bomb!
Steph M.
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
I love this Ghirardelli Bittersweet bar! Sounds odd, but I prefer this over a regular chocolate candy bar. I highly recommend this to anyone in need of bittersweet chocolate for baking. It won't let you down:)
Glamour G.
Glamour G.
Foodie Expert
I use this Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate in any recipe that requires a baking bar. It is something about Ghirardelli chocolate that changes a chocolate dessert from plain to extraordinary. The flavor is the best!
Missy C.
Missy C.
Fpo, AP
Absolute favorite when baking with dark chocolate! Excellent quality and decent price point.
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Servia, IN
I use this choclate to make cookies all the time. and it works and tastes amazing. I would use it to make cookies.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
I am a serious chocolate lover and I'd like to think of myself as a slight snob of chocolate, I like the good stuff! And I love these, like seriously addicted! Delicious!
Kt H.
Kt H.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite chocolates to bake with! It has a great flavor and adds a terrific richness to any chocolate dessert :)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!