Add a Photo

By GHIRARDELLI
#17 in Baking Chips & Bars
Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars: All natural Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher
Christina S.
Christina S.
Land O Lakes, FL

I really enjoy using Ghirardelli Baking Bars. They melt easily and the taste is top quality. I like to use them for all baking needs and even for S'mores!!! ;)
Meg M.
Meg M.

From the shop in San Francisco to my home, Ghirardelli is high quality. Using baking chocolate you are in need of a smooth chocolate and this is literally perfect!
Tatyana S.
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC

For a while, I used to buy it. It is a bit expensive but so-so good. I would savor it in my mouth. My mouth waters right now as I remember the taste:)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Springboro, OH

I love this product! I use it when making my famous (to my family) peanut butter and ritz cracker cookies! Doesn't burn easily when melting.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

Any recipe that calls for bittersweet chocolate bars I use ghirardelli. It can sometimes be a little pricey but def worth it.
Ginnie L.
Ginnie L.
Dallas, TX

I love using the Bittersweet Chocolate Bar for baking. Everything I've made with it (brownies, cookies, etc.) has a deep, rich flavor. Definitely a great choice at the grocery store.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.

Great for baking! We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!
Missy C.
Missy C.
FPO, AP

Absolute favorite when baking with dark chocolate! Excellent quality and decent price point.
Glamour G.
Glamour G.

I use this Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate in any recipe that requires a baking bar. It is something about Ghirardelli chocolate that changes a chocolate dessert from plain to extraordinary. The flavor is the best!
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Servia, IN

I use this choclate to make cookies all the time. and it works and tastes amazing. I would use it to make cookies.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!

Join Now