BY GHIRARDELLI #18 in Baking Chips & Bars

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars: All natural Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher see more...

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars
  • "I use it when making my famous (to my family) peanut butter and ritz cracker cookies!" in 1 review
  • "We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!" in 1 review
Maddie I.
I love this. I use this every time I bake something like chocolate cupcakes or ganache. This is the best chocolate to use especially for baking. I think it's worth the price and I would rather use this than any other baking chocolate
Necie E.
Vernon Hills, IL
Thus is my go to specialty chocolate brand for when I make my bar cookies and cakes. Thus is delightfully divine.
Miranda V.
I love all the ghiradelli chocolate however I do wish the packaging was different. Most baking chocolate comes in a container you can heat up to make it convenient but ghiradellis comes in candy bar form. Change the packaging and everything would be perfect
Jessica M.
I love this brand of chocolate. It is great for baking and eating. We visited their cafe on the Vegas strip last New Years and got some chocolate there. Best hot chocolate i have ever had, even my sister who doesn't like hot chocolate liked it to.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
This product is good on it's own but it's great for baking. Not very pricey for good quality chocolate. It last a long time. I found a bar in my pantry over a few years old and used it and it still maintained shape flavor and people ask what chocolate I had used😉. Melts easy as well but holds its shape in cookies if you want chunks.
Jamie P.
Boynton Beach, FL
I am a serious chocolate lover and I'd like to think of myself as a slight snob of chocolate, I like the good stuff! And I love these, like seriously addicted! Delicious!
Glamour G.
I use this Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate in any recipe that requires a baking bar. It is something about Ghirardelli chocolate that changes a chocolate dessert from plain to extraordinary. The flavor is the best!
Wendy h.
Vacaville, CA
I used this bar in a batch of fudge I made at Christmas, and it turned out wonderfully! The chocolate is rich and creamy. It will be my go to chocolate for baking.
Meg M.
From the shop in San Francisco to my home, Ghirardelli is high quality. Using baking chocolate you are in need of a smooth chocolate and this is literally perfect!
Ginnie L.
Dallas, TX
I love using the Bittersweet Chocolate Bar for baking. Everything I've made with it (brownies, cookies, etc.) has a deep, rich flavor. Definitely a great choice at the grocery store.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!