Add a Photo

By GHIRARDELLI
#18 in Baking Chips & Bars
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Ghirardelli Assorted Chocolates Gift Bags.

50% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Ghirardelli Assorted Chocolates Gift Bags.

4 days left

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars: All natural Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I love this brand of chocolate. It is great for baking and eating. We visited their cafe on the Vegas strip last New Years and got some chocolate there. Best hot chocolate i have ever had, even my sister who doesn't like hot chocolate liked it to.
Maddie I.
Maddie I.

I love this. I use this every time I bake something like chocolate cupcakes or ganache. This is the best chocolate to use especially for baking. I think it's worth the price and I would rather use this than any other baking chocolate
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD

These make the BEST fudge. They're super rich, and melt really well, so they're good for baking as well! It's worth the extra few pennies for these high quality chips!
Necie E.
Necie E.
Vernon Hills, IL

Thus is my go to specialty chocolate brand for when I make my bar cookies and cakes. Thus is delightfully divine.
Wanda O.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA

This product is good on it's own but it's great for baking. Not very pricey for good quality chocolate. It last a long time. I found a bar in my pantry over a few years old and used it and it still maintained shape flavor and people ask what chocolate I had used😉. Melts easy as well but holds its shape in cookies if you want chunks.
Kt H.
Kt H.
Baltimore, MD

This is one of my favorite chocolates to bake with! It has a great flavor and adds a terrific richness to any chocolate dessert :)
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA

If you can't find or don't like using the standard Baker's chocolate bars for baking, I recommend using these instead. They are pretty easy to find and bake up well with lots of chocolate flavor. Again, though: If you are using this one in lieu of unsweetened chocolate, just reduce the total amount of sugar, or you might end up with a sugar bomb!
Bhavna D.
Bhavna D.
Bedford, TX

My husband and I have sweet teeth and enjoy good quality chocolates. These taste extraordinary and are very addictive.
Wendy h.
Wendy h.
Vacaville, CA

I used this bar in a batch of fudge I made at Christmas, and it turned out wonderfully! The chocolate is rich and creamy. It will be my go to chocolate for baking.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Boynton Beach, FL

I am a serious chocolate lover and I'd like to think of myself as a slight snob of chocolate, I like the good stuff! And I love these, like seriously addicted! Delicious!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!