BY GHIRARDELLI #21 in Baking Chips & Bars

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars: All natural Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher see more...

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars
  • "I use it when making my famous (to my family) peanut butter and ritz cracker cookies!" in 1 review
  • "We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!" in 1 review
Maddie I.
Maddie I.
I love this. I use this every time I bake something like chocolate cupcakes or ganache. This is the best chocolate to use especially for baking. I think it's worth the price and I would rather use this than any other baking chocolate
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
These make the BEST fudge. They're super rich, and melt really well, so they're good for baking as well! It's worth the extra few pennies for these high quality chips!
Necie E.
Necie E.
Vernon Hills, IL
Thus is my go to specialty chocolate brand for when I make my bar cookies and cakes. Thus is delightfully divine.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of chocolate. It is great for baking and eating. We visited their cafe on the Vegas strip last New Years and got some chocolate there. Best hot chocolate i have ever had, even my sister who doesn't like hot chocolate liked it to.
Glamour G.
Glamour G.
Foodie Expert
I use this Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate in any recipe that requires a baking bar. It is something about Ghirardelli chocolate that changes a chocolate dessert from plain to extraordinary. The flavor is the best!
Missy C.
Missy C.
Fpo, AP
Absolute favorite when baking with dark chocolate! Excellent quality and decent price point.
Ginnie L.
Ginnie L.
Dallas, TX
I love using the Bittersweet Chocolate Bar for baking. Everything I've made with it (brownies, cookies, etc.) has a deep, rich flavor. Definitely a great choice at the grocery store.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Great for baking! We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!
Steph M.
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
Foodie Expert
I love this Ghirardelli Bittersweet bar! Sounds odd, but I prefer this over a regular chocolate candy bar. I highly recommend this to anyone in need of bittersweet chocolate for baking. It won't let you down:)
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Servia, IN
I use this choclate to make cookies all the time. and it works and tastes amazing. I would use it to make cookies.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!