Add a Photo

By GHIRARDELLI
#21 in Baking Chips & Bars
Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars: All natural Moments of timeless pleasure Kosher
Maddie I.
Maddie I.

I love this. I use this every time I bake something like chocolate cupcakes or ganache. This is the best chocolate to use especially for baking. I think it's worth the price and I would rather use this than any other baking chocolate
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD

These make the BEST fudge. They're super rich, and melt really well, so they're good for baking as well! It's worth the extra few pennies for these high quality chips!
Necie E.
Necie E.
Vernon Hills, IL

Thus is my go to specialty chocolate brand for when I make my bar cookies and cakes. Thus is delightfully divine.
Steph M.
Steph M.
Abilene, Ks

I love this Ghirardelli Bittersweet bar! Sounds odd, but I prefer this over a regular chocolate candy bar. I highly recommend this to anyone in need of bittersweet chocolate for baking. It won't let you down:)
Kt H.
Kt H.
Marriottsvl, MD

This is one of my favorite chocolates to bake with! It has a great flavor and adds a terrific richness to any chocolate dessert :)
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Boynton Beach, FL

I am a serious chocolate lover and I'd like to think of myself as a slight snob of chocolate, I like the good stuff! And I love these, like seriously addicted! Delicious!
Wanda O.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA

This product is good on it's own but it's great for baking. Not very pricey for good quality chocolate. It last a long time. I found a bar in my pantry over a few years old and used it and it still maintained shape flavor and people ask what chocolate I had used😉. Melts easy as well but holds its shape in cookies if you want chunks.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.

My favorite. The taste is perfect, not too bitter, not too sweet, it's perfect for baking or making some chocolate dessert
Wendy h.
Wendy h.
Vacaville, CA

I used this bar in a batch of fudge I made at Christmas, and it turned out wonderfully! The chocolate is rich and creamy. It will be my go to chocolate for baking.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Land O Lakes, FL

I really enjoy using Ghirardelli Baking Bars. They melt easily and the taste is top quality. I like to use them for all baking needs and even for S'mores!!! ;)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!

Join Now