Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Baking Cocoa Sweet Ground

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

The deep, rich flavor of Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Cocoa creates the intense chocolate experience bakers prize and chocolate-lovers cherish. The cocoa is alkalized through the Dutch process for a product perfect for either baking or chocolate beverages. We then blend just the right amount of sugar and real vanilla, and add real chocolate for an intensely rich and perfectly balanced chocolate taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Baking Cocoa Sweet Ground!
How would you rate this product?
Winnipeg
This does miracles for your baking!!! Easy to work with and delicious. I have no complaints except the price is a little steep
I love this hot chocolate mix, don't get me wrong, but i feel you can get the same taste and effect with any powder chocolate
Abbotsford , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love, love this for baking. Great chocolate taste. I will br buying it again. If you haven't, give it a go!!!

Looking for your answer?