BY GHIRARDELLI #10 in Baking Chips & Bars

Ghirardelli® Chocolate Semi-Sweet Chocolate Premium Baking Chips.
San Francisco founded in 1852.
All natural. see more...

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Baking Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
  • "You can usually find these at the store about the same price as other brands of chocolate chips and these are good for baking and trail mix as well :) worth their price" in 4 reviews
  • "One of my favorite brands to cook with... Super creamy and melts the best." in 2 reviews
  • "My mother and I use these when making our chocolate chip cookies and they are just great!" in 2 reviews
  • "These are the special ingredient if I'm making chocolate chip cookies for someone extra special." in 2 reviews
  • "The chocolate tastes so much better than other store brands and the price is comparable." in 1 review
An S.
An S.
Naples, FL
Yummy. I grew up a Hershey girl, living in PA, where Hershey is located and used to only use Hershey's or Tollhouse Chocolate Chips. When Ghirardelli first introduced their semi-sweet chips I decided to give them a try with my chocolate chip recipe. I found them to be delicious. Deep rich dark chocolatey flavor. I still use the other brand from time to time, but I feel like I've stepped things up a little bit when I make my chocolate chip cookies or cakes using Ghirardelli chocolate chips instead.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Foodie Expert
When I go to make chocolate covering strawberries (for example) I always get the Ghirardelli Chocolate chips. Whether it be the semi-sweet, the white chocolate or the dark chocolate I think the flavor is so much smoothr and richer than the traditional brands. These truly are premium. It's worth paying just a little more than the bargain brand.
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are my go to chocolate for baking and just daily use. It's so much tastier and smoothr than other brands. I'm eat vegan, and while these do share a line with other milk products, they themselves do not have any animal products in them. So much better than most other dairy-free options. Buy them.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Cleveland, TX
Ghiradelli Chocolate Premium Baking Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate are my FAVORITE chocolate chips to use in all of my baking recipes! These Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips are the perfect chips for chocolate chip cookies & muffins. They also melt very well. I highly recommend this brand of chocolate chip.
Dani P.
Dani P.
Oh ghirardelli, map to my heart, how I adore thee! I love chocolate, and I really love good chocolate. This is GOOD chocolate! I always put these in my cookies/brownies/even cakes. Chocolate makes everything better especially when it's this brand!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
These are so delicious in cookies. I use them every time I bake chocolate chip cookies. They have a more interesting and unique chocolate flavor than the toll house chips. If you want something with a little more decadence, try these.
Amilya B.
Amilya B.
Foodie Expert
No baking marathon is complete without some amazing chocolate chip cookies made using Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chips. They have the best recipe on the bag, definitely worth a try!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I have used this product when making caramel apples from scratch. The reason I did not rate it a 5 star product is because the chocolate hardens really quick.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Foodie Expert
I love using these chocolate chips when I do any kind of baking. They are a staple in my chocolate chip cookies, I believe these really do make a difference!
Meleah D.
Meleah D.
Foodie Expert
These are the best chocolate chips available if you are making anything you need melted chocolate for. I use them for peanut clusters and to dip fruit!
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
West Hartford, CT
Why are these so good
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Stone Mtn, GA
How well do these taste in comparison to Nestle?