BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Highest-quality cocoa butter, whole milk powder, and exotic vanilla blend together in a silky smooth baking bar, perfect for making everything from fudgesicles to hot chocolate. Easy-melting, with a consistent texture the possibilities are endlessly irresistible.

Suzy G.
This baking chocolate is awesome.  It's just right for baking.  The flavor is a great, creamy milk chocolate.  I always use this for my baking, and prefer it over other brands when it comes to baking.  I get it at Busch's grocery store.  I highly recommend this chocolate!
Tracey B.
N Smithfield, RI
Totally the best baking chocolate ever! I use all their products for my baked goods. Nothing beats this chocolate on any form or any recipe. It's a little pricey but so worth it! The Dutch processed cocoa is my go to for chocolate cakes, and the chips are always in my cookies.
Leah K.
I make cakes out of my home and only will use the best quality products for my customers. This is the only chocolate I use in my cakes and I mainly use it for chocolate ganache! It is on the pricier side, but all of my customers are in love with the flavor so it is worth it!
Marissa C.
Moore
Everyone likes chocolate. Ok not everyone but most people do. Although this is kind of an expensive brand (or something like that) it's still really good.
Wesley P.
Tucson, AZ
Definitely one of my favorite treats. Milk chocolate is my weakness and I know with this brand I'm going to get something extra decadent to enjoy.
Felecia S.
Milk chocolate that is so creamy and melts in your mouth like ice. Great for baking or eating straight from the package
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love their chocolate! It's so creamy and delicious. I always want more and more and more!!!!